Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A challenge!
A challenge!
I want one on one debates on three separate assertions.

1. If God exists, there is a true religion out there.

2. God exists.

3. If there is a true religion, Islam is it.

Anyone can agree with me to debate any of these three. 

I guarantee you I have not just an argument for each but many concrete 100% conclusive arguments for each.

I will only debate one topic at a time. 

By the way, if 3 is proven, and then 1 is proven, then 2 is proven, then Islam is proven.

Look forward to any challengers!
RE: A challenge!
Debating the existence of a god is futile if one cannot produce any actual evidence for its existence.

Challenge declined.
(January 2, 2017 at 11:50 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I want one on one debates on three separate assertions.

2. God exists.

I guarantee you I have not just an argument for each but many concrete 100% conclusive arguments for each.

By the way, if 3 is proven, and then 1 is proven, then 2 is proven, then Islam is proven.

Challenge accepted.  But I don't have all the time in the world.  I might reply slowly sometimes.  Even if I do have the time or I'm here I'll still reply slowly to think carefully about responses.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 2, 2017 at 11:56 pm)paulpablo Wrote:
(January 2, 2017 at 11:50 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I want one on one debates on three separate assertions.

2. God exists.

Challenge accepted.  But I don't have all the time in the world.  I might reply slowly sometimes.  Even if I do have the time or I'm here I'll still reply slowly to think carefully about responses.
Which of the three do you want to debate?
Quote:By the way, if 3 is proven, and then 1 is proven, then 2 is proven, then Islam is proven.

The fucking mormons would say the same about their bullshit.
(January 2, 2017 at 11:57 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(January 2, 2017 at 11:56 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Challenge accepted.  But I don't have all the time in the world.  I might reply slowly sometimes.  Even if I do have the time or I'm here I'll still reply slowly to think carefully about responses.
Which of the three do you want to debate?

Number 2 seems like a good place to start.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 3, 2017 at 12:10 am)paulpablo Wrote:
(January 2, 2017 at 11:57 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Which of the three do you want to debate?

Number 2 seems like a good place to start.

Ok. We will discuss in the debate forum!

I think 5 turns each is enough?
Let's just cut to the chase. You prove that your god exists, and we don't have some pigeon chess debate. The rest of your camel dung chunks will fall like dominoes once your proof of the existence of your alleged deity fails. Bring it!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
If you have 100% conclusive arguments, then you've already won. What's left to debate?

Your confidence in your own position may not be as firm as you portray, methinks.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I don't do one-on-one debates because they never seem to prove anything. Even if I did, it would be with someone more intellectually honest. I would much rather mock you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  a challenge All atheists There is inevitably a Creator. Logic says that suni_muslim 65 14155 November 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  A challenge for any Atheist who been here for a long time! Mystic 36 4507 January 11, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: comet
  A challenge! Mystic 3 911 January 3, 2017 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  A Challenge to You All: Prove I'm not God FebruaryOfReason 40 6081 February 21, 2016 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: FebruaryOfReason
  Please help me with this personal challenge accidental creation 11 3504 April 28, 2014 at 4:16 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Challenge for the Atheist eeeeeee7 37 9335 January 11, 2014 at 1:44 am
Last Post: Bad Writer
  The Moral Challenge GodsRevolt 22 8620 November 5, 2013 at 8:13 am
Last Post: T.J.
  How we won the James Randi $1,000,000 Paranormal Challenge deltoidmachine 24 8266 August 22, 2013 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: gall
  Formal debate challenge - Taqiyya Mockingbird Jeffonthenet 11 6696 July 14, 2012 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  A challenge to Statler Waldorf Zen Badger 178 76868 May 17, 2011 at 8:30 am
Last Post: Eudaimonia