Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Challenge to You All: Prove I'm not God
A Challenge to You All: Prove I'm not God
Christian, Muslim, Atheist, Hindu, whatever. None of you can prove I'm not God.

Therefore I am.

If I win, I demand that some of the so called "sluts" on this board start proving that they really are sluts. (Just to me, of course. It's only right, after all - I'm God, remember? I ought to be able to expect some scantily-clad devotion once in a while.)

I will respond to your arguments with the same level of concern and compassion that I give to the prayers of all my adherents (although my snowflake in-tray is a bastard at the moment).
I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty. I must not be nasty.
RE: A Challenge to You All: Prove I'm not God
(February 18, 2016 at 5:30 pm)FebruaryOfReason Wrote: Christian, Muslim, Atheist, Hindu, whatever. None of you can prove I'm not God.

Therefore I am.

If I win, I demand that some of the so called "sluts" on this board start proving that they really are sluts. (Just to me, of course. It's only right, after all - I'm God, remember? I ought to be able to expect some scantily-clad devotion once in a while.)

I will respond to your arguments with the same level of concern and compassion that I give to the prayers of all my adherents (although my snowflake in-tray is a bastard at the moment).

I'm convinced. *strips down* Take me oh lord!
[Image: tumblr_nvrbfbDXgM1u0bifgo1_400.jpg]
First of all explain to me what is meant by God.
Do you exist?
Dying to live, living to die.
(February 18, 2016 at 5:30 pm)FebruaryOfReason Wrote: Christian, Muslim, Atheist, Hindu, whatever. None of you can prove I'm not God.

Therefore I am.

Are you a complete bastard? if the answer is no, then you are not god.
Proof That FebruaryOfReason Is Not God

1.  Gods are not, by their very nature, amenable to 'proof', as commonly understood.

1a.  Concordant with #1, gods rely on the faith of believers to maintain existence.

2.  Since proof is the antithesis of faith, a god would not ask to be 'proved' to exist.

3.  Thus, no being who demands that others prove It exists could be considered a god.

4.  FebruaryOfReason had demanded proof of his divinity.

C.  FebruaryOfReason is not God.

check of proof: Human beings have a reasonable case to expect less twatish behaviour from gods. QED.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
We already have a god. His name is Rob (Robvalue). You are not Rob, therefore you are not god. End of story.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Therefore I am.

What is the correct answer to this question?
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
Proof that you aren't God:

I am the God(dess)
You are not me.
Therefore you are not God.

(Everyone knows if someone asks if you are a god, you say Yes)
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
You probably are one of my minor deities, I can't keep track of them all really. I've already proved I'm god several times, here's some quick reminders, with some vids I made a while back! The second video was in response to Evie challenging my crown.

http://youtu.be/vfJPIEasrc8

http://youtu.be/KelxBCg7-gk
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you learned that the god of [insert religion] is real, would all bets be off? Sicnoo0 58 3436 February 25, 2024 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Why do you not believe in the concept of a God? johndoe122931 110 7831 June 19, 2021 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Mermaid
Question How do you prove to everybody including yourself you're an atheist? Walter99 48 5374 March 23, 2021 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  *trigger warning* What if atheism's not all it seems? PhilosophicalZebra 143 26219 December 27, 2017 at 1:54 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  a challenge All atheists There is inevitably a Creator. Logic says that suni_muslim 65 14155 November 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  A challenge for any Atheist who been here for a long time! Mystic 36 4514 January 11, 2017 at 8:16 pm
Last Post: comet
  A challenge! Mystic 87 7943 January 10, 2017 at 1:43 am
Last Post: Astonished
  A challenge! Mystic 3 913 January 3, 2017 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Not All Demand Evidence chimp3 28 3461 September 22, 2016 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Can't prove the supernatural God maestroanth 235 21502 June 4, 2016 at 11:38 am
Last Post: SilverFrog