Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A challenge for any Atheist who been here for a long time!
Present accurate as best as you can the various arguments over the years.

State your refutation to them after you shown my argument as accurately as possible.

I want to see if people do actually digest my arguments.

No mockery please and no strawman either for jokes.
RE: A challenge for any Atheist who been here for a long time!
I've been here long enough to remember a time when you actually -could- string together coherent thoughts.

Recently, though.... I;m willing to bet that people forget your "arguments" almost as soon as they read them.  Notably, you babbled about "faces" for months on end......refutation:lolno.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
All I remember is your arguments are variations of other existing argument.

I can't remember you EVER offering any argument or evidence that is unique or new.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
(January 4, 2017 at 5:59 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Present accurate as best as you can the various arguments over the years.

State your refutation to them after you shown my argument as accurately as possible.

Why? They are the same as any other religion.

"My god says"
"My book says"

Get in line take a number. Mystic, you seem like a really nice guy. And just like many of the Christians and Jews and Buddhist and Hindus I have run into over the years, you all think you got it right. So what.
Define long. No wait, don't. I want to be let off the hook.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I post here 10 sometimes 20 times a day and like most of us, we don't simply debate you alone. We are not Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang with an Eidetic memory.

We cant make your arguments for you, you have to make your own and allow us to respond in that specific thread at that time.
No offence, but most of the time when I read one of your arguments, I got a headache and decided after a while that what you present are not, in fact, arguments in the usual sense, but assertions and strings of words based on scripture in which it is more often than not unclear what the words mean. I'm not sure I remember an actual logically stringent and clear argument from you that deserves the name.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(January 4, 2017 at 5:59 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Present accurate as best as you can the various arguments over the years.

You can't be this naive? The only option is that you've become a disingenuous cunt. It's sad to see.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Challenge declined. Your soi-disant 'arguments' haven't made enough of an impression on me to 'digest' them. Probably, for the best - I've a delicate tummy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Instead of starting 100 threads at once, why don't you try participating and responding to individuals one thread at a time before you continue on asking us to do your work for you?
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long has Humanity been on Planet Earth? MFrancis 19 535 March 13, 2024 at 6:16 am
Last Post: GUBU
Lightbulb Computers have been converted to Islam religion! AVMXF 40 2538 August 20, 2023 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Anyone here wear atheist/humanist jewelry? Foxaèr 24 3434 March 5, 2018 at 2:20 am
Last Post: rskovride
  New atheist here, gotta say, not loving it Rayden_Greywolf 166 22766 November 30, 2017 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  a challenge All atheists There is inevitably a Creator. Logic says that suni_muslim 65 14155 November 28, 2017 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  A challenge! Mystic 87 7941 January 10, 2017 at 1:43 am
Last Post: Astonished
  A challenge! Mystic 3 911 January 3, 2017 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Long before Hitchens/Dawkins/Harris...... Brian37 3 1717 March 25, 2016 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A Challenge to You All: Prove I'm not God FebruaryOfReason 40 6081 February 21, 2016 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: FebruaryOfReason
  Any Atheists here who at one time denied evolution? Cecelia 14 3064 February 17, 2016 at 4:12 am
Last Post: robvalue