Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 28th March 2017, 11:53

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A challenge for any Atheist who been here for a long time!
Present accurate as best as you can the various arguments over the years.

State your refutation to them after you shown my argument as accurately as possible.

I want to see if people do actually digest my arguments.

No mockery please and no strawman either for jokes.
Then God sent His Messengers ...(and) to unveil the treasures (the hiddens) of intellects (Aql)
Nahjul Balagha, Sermon 1

Whoever knows himself, knows his lord.
Misbah al-Shariah
RE: A challenge for any Atheist who been here for a long time!
I've been here long enough to remember a time when you actually -could- string together coherent thoughts.

Recently, though.... I;m willing to bet that people forget your "arguments" almost as soon as they read them.  Notably, you babbled about "faces" for months on end......refutation:lolno.
 “I can’t even go to a goddamn potluck without having to thank some space fairy for the broccoli casserole!” -Trae Crowder

All I remember is your arguments are variations of other existing argument.

I can't remember you EVER offering any argument or evidence that is unique or new.

You'd believe if you just opened your heart" is a terrible argument for religion. It's basically saying, "If you bias yourself enough, you can convince yourself that this is true." If religion were true, people wouldn't need faith to believe it -- it would be supported by good evidence.
(4th January 2017, 17:59)MysticKnight Wrote: Present accurate as best as you can the various arguments over the years.

State your refutation to them after you shown my argument as accurately as possible.

Why? They are the same as any other religion.

"My god says"
"My book says"

Get in line take a number. Mystic, you seem like a really nice guy. And just like many of the Christians and Jews and Buddhist and Hindus I have run into over the years, you all think you got it right. So what.
Define long. No wait, don't. I want to be let off the hook.
God(s) and religions are man made and the bane of humanity. 

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. Ozzy or Twain/take your pick
I post here 10 sometimes 20 times a day and like most of us, we don't simply debate you alone. We are not Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang with an Eidetic memory.

We cant make your arguments for you, you have to make your own and allow us to respond in that specific thread at that time.
No offence, but most of the time when I read one of your arguments, I got a headache and decided after a while that what you present are not, in fact, arguments in the usual sense, but assertions and strings of words based on scripture in which it is more often than not unclear what the words mean. I'm not sure I remember an actual logically stringent and clear argument from you that deserves the name.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(4th January 2017, 17:59)MysticKnight Wrote: Present accurate as best as you can the various arguments over the years.

You can't be this naive? The only option is that you've become a disingenuous cunt. It's sad to see.
[Image: mtwepw.jpg]
Challenge declined. Your soi-disant 'arguments' haven't made enough of an impression on me to 'digest' them. Probably, for the best - I've a delicate tummy.

Boru
'There are people who long for immortality in the afterlife who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.' - Isaac Asimov

Instead of starting 100 threads at once, why don't you try participating and responding to individuals one thread at a time before you continue on asking us to do your work for you?
"Well, it's got to be a chocolate jesus, make me feel good inside.  Got to be a chocolate Jesus, to keep me satisfied."  - Tom Waits

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any other atheists just feel an acute intolerance for religious people? WisdomOfTheTrees 93 1993 10th February 2017, 03:35
Last Post: ignoramus
  Are there any scientific books or studies that explain what makes a person religious? WisdomOfTheTrees 13 283 9th February 2017, 02:33
Last Post: Mirek-Polska
  A challenge! MysticKnight 87 2318 10th January 2017, 01:43
Last Post: Astonished
  A challenge! MysticKnight 3 181 3rd January 2017, 00:27
Last Post: Stimbo
  are there any girls in the world that like shy guys? Rextos 154 4478 11th August 2016, 06:43
Last Post: bennyboy
  Long before Hitchens/Dawkins/Harris...... Brian37 3 609 25th March 2016, 12:17
Last Post: Khemikal
  A Challenge to You All: Prove I'm not God FebruaryOfReason 40 2780 21st February 2016, 13:59
Last Post: FebruaryOfReason
  Any Atheists here who at one time denied evolution? Cecelia 14 1039 17th February 2016, 04:12
Last Post: robvalue
  Mock dialogue of the Theist/Atheist discussion here. MysticKnight 99 11083 11th January 2016, 01:14
Last Post: robvalue
  One of the best videos i've seen in a long time Heat 1 472 22nd December 2015, 05:04
Last Post: ignoramus