Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 20:28

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Under the Sun
#11
RE: Under the Sun
(3rd January 2017, 11:06)purplepurpose Wrote:
(3rd January 2017, 06:58)Jesster Wrote: I watch depressing films and listen to depressing music because they cheer me up. Why aren't you normal like me?

I'd watch this one with you, Bella.

You both should just look in the mirror, you will cheer up instantly.

But if we see each other cheered up from that, it will make us depressed again. It will be an endless cycle. Terrible idea. It's so terrible that I smiled a bit.
Reply
#12
RE: Under the Sun
(3rd January 2017, 11:20)vorlon13 Wrote: I can't vouch for this, but supposedly this is a picture of 2 NK border guards . . .

[Image: 1h0jkh.jpg]

I think he's just whispering to him that his hand grenades are hanging a bit low today... Dunno
Quote:AtlasS33 wrote:
"When it comes to the deiety I worship, he sent a book, it contained a message. I took that message, tested it, then I realized he is God : it didn't break against reality."
Pulse Wrote:
~ Atheism seems so incredibly counter intuitive, that to even begin to take it seriously, one has to suspend all logic."

Religion: making the uncomfortable comfortable for thousands of years.
Reply
#13
RE: Under the Sun
his sabre needs polished too . . . .
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Underrated/under appreciated films Organic Machine 11 773 14th June 2016, 19:12
Last Post: Organic Machine
  History Channel's "The Bible" - In Under 10 Minutes pocaracas 13 2483 22nd April 2013, 05:24
Last Post: Dragonetti
  Fishing under the ice. Tiberius 3 1306 3rd January 2012, 20:52
Last Post: Cthulhu Dreaming
  Orbital - The Girl With the Sun In Her Head - Song Hammy 2 1218 10th September 2009, 09:53
Last Post: Hammy
  Empire of the Sun: g-mark 5 1432 7th June 2009, 04:11
Last Post: Samson



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)