Play "Cards Against Atheist Forums" online now!
Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: 20th July 2017, 12:39

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
AEBC #2 has a cousin
#11
RE: AEBC #2 has a cousin
Sorry about the expense. 2 ran up right at $1000 (US) in vet bills last summer. The payoff for me is, he's been even nicer since his infirmity.

Also, finally in deference to his continuing issues with the stairs, I have moved him to a downstairs bedroom. He was somewhat confused the first 2 days, but seems fine with it now.

I've also notice he is still slowly improving in his calmness and less jumpiness. In the past, no matter how quiet I was, it was impossible to sneak up on him while napping, he would snap to alertness no matter what. Now he can be approached and petted before languidly awaking. Never thought he'd ever be that comfortable indoors!
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.



























Reply
#12
RE: AEBC #2 has a cousin
Vader has improved enough that the cone of shame was removed last week. He continues to be wherever I am - bathroom, recliner, kitchen - you name it, he's there. No surgery was needed. His ear won't ever be back to normal, but at least the hematoma is gone.
Please consider becoming a patron to help offset site costs and to get rid of EGO
Click here for more info and to sign up Smile
Avatar compliments of Luckie with some assistance by Losty Heart
Reply
#13
RE: AEBC #2 has a cousin
You might be like me, #2 adjusted to his impairment far faster than I did. I still feel bad when I look at him and his crooked head, and he has moved on from it completely.
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.



























Reply
#14
RE: AEBC #2 has a cousin
LOL !!

Kool and the Gang: Get Down on It


At volume close to damaging my hearing level on the Cornwalls right now, and #2 is awake, but not fleeing the living room !!


Does kitty like DISCO ????
The problem with 90% of the politicians is they make the other 10% look bad.



























Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are you a monkey’s cousin, or is your god is an asshole? popeyespappy 16 2385 19th June 2013, 19:04
Last Post: little_monkey



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)