Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Serious Problems With Theism
Serious Problems With Theism
Hi dudes, dudeettes and dolphins. Here to present points for theists to consider blah blah blah thoughtful friendly exchange blah blah blah.

There are some very serious problems for theists to consider.

1) Richard Dawkins himself wrote the Bible on why theism is a load of bollocks.

2) If you were truly a theist you would realize your beliefs were retarded and your logic was weaksauce and you'd bow down to my turtleyness.

3) Theism: A Silly dude in the sky stroking his beard (and probably other things) while watching everyone suffer and enjoying Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough while cowering from science.

4) The Big Bang Theory is made of fudge. Fudge is tasty and religion isn't. Religion is merely silly.

5) Theistic science these days is identical to atheistic science apart from the scientists like to pretend creationism is science after doing well at science at school as a kiddy, and then they call it "intelligent design" while smashing their faces onto rocks or maybe that's just my mind.

6)  And BTW Theism has led to some pretty strange philosophies, such as "I believe in God but not religion. I'm in a relationship with God. A Spiritual relationship. And by "spiritual" I do of course mean buttsex".

As a non-Christian I have experienced that no theist on earth has any convincing arguments to these most basic questions which I believe only those who bow down to Richard Dawkins Who Is The Atheist Pope Himself ™ blah blah blah poor logic blah blah blah.

Thoughts? 

(Oh and please keep it friendly as I said, because otherwise I will conclude with the non-sequitur that you don't love Dawkins enough).
RE: Serious Problems With Theism
Needs more quotes from prominent theists and a couple of psycho killers twisted to make them say the opposite of what they did, but otherwise watertight.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
I blame my utter laziness.

Sloth is a sin.

I guess that's proof Jesus buttfucked the universe and made Planet Earth. Or whatever those Christians believe in Dunno
[Image: Sloth%20Wonka.jpg]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(January 19, 2017 at 8:44 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: I blame my utter laziness.

Sloth is a sin.

I guess that's proof Jesus buttfucked the universe and made Planet Earth. Or whatever those Christians believe in Dunno

So, Jesus buttfucked the Universe to make Planet Earth but then decided to be born of a virgin woman? What a paradox! Does not seem like a fine!y tuned universe to me.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

You atheists think you're so smart, don't you!
But you're not! So there!

[Image: 17US4oIr6NbCE.gif]

Checkmate suckers!

[Image: nKUpH26y8wVKU.gif]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Tooth Fairy I say! Tooth Fairy!
I am John Cena's hip-hop album.
[Image: 1i08fy.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Very good Hammy, but you forgot to add all priests love little boys very much.

Also, tooth fairy.
Hey I said Jesus buttfucked the universe into existence what more do you want? Tongue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheist problems LinuxGal 1 916 December 9, 2022 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Serious Tag Foxaèr 5 1022 November 7, 2022 at 7:39 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  [Serious] This is Serious Nay_Sayer 30 2326 May 8, 2020 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  [Not Serious] Atheist Catma ignoramus 27 2130 April 12, 2020 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Not Serious] The argument against Philosophy LastPoet 21 2374 June 19, 2019 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Serious comedy with a real serious message. Brian37 2 337 June 7, 2018 at 5:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Serious, but not serious..... Brian37 1 315 January 3, 2018 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Klondike Pimpin': The very serious issue Edwardo Piet 6 1449 January 21, 2016 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  The problems with being English Jacob(smooth) 11 3873 March 18, 2014 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  An Untitled Serious Adventure Drama Father Herman 23 3552 October 9, 2013 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Father Herman