Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the better first lady? Michelle Obama or Melania Trump
Who is the better first lady? Michelle Obama or Melania Trump
I think Melania Trump hands down.
RE: Who is the better first lady? Michelle Obama or Melania Trump
You would.

That fucking foreigner.
Christian marriage is indissoluble, so Ivana Trump is the actual first lady.

Comparing Michelle with a concubine is offensive.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I agree..  No first lady poses nude or marries for money better than Melania.

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
For all her faults, if she poisons her husband, she would be the greatest First Lady of all time.
(January 23, 2017 at 11:30 am)pool the great Wrote: I think Melania Trump hands down.

Lol how do you know? She's only been FL for like, a day.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(January 23, 2017 at 11:30 am)pool the great Wrote: I think Melania Trump hands down.

This is the least surprised I've ever been about anything
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Slut.

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00099502.html
WHOGAS
Creationists are like Slinkys: It's hard not to giggle when they tumble down the stairs.

FUCK OFF ASSHOLE, her husband has a history of bullying contractors stiffing contractors cheating investors. Spent 5 years vilifying Obama. Trump Vilified McCain and a dead soldiers mother. Claimed she didn't know the words in her speech were that of Michelle's, . If you have that much money and support you vet your staff. She knew and I dont fucking buy it. She lied about her educational past too. Her agenda is to "stop bullying" but supports a fucking bully.

Now you look at Michelle's history, you show me ONE JUST ONE credible story that has her with the same baggage of lies and suspicion. The best she could muster is that she "wished" Trump would not use Twiter as much. Which gives here away because she knows he is a fucking dick but cares more about the title she has now.

And even with her dress, she's trying to look like Jackie O outside the color of the dress.  That entire family is a fake as the Duck Dynasty trust fund family. Trump is a fucking liar and a petty skin thinned bully and she is an enabler.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think people who hate Queen Elizabeth 2 is same reason MAGA people hated Obama Woah0 13 1199 December 20, 2022 at 3:55 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is republic better than monarchy? FlatAssembler 18 883 September 13, 2022 at 12:03 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Lady Gaga, Wow! AFTT47 20 932 January 21, 2021 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 2676 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 983 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1443 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Michelle Obama Crushes It BrianSoddingBoru4 32 1472 August 19, 2020 at 11:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Obama Eulogizes Elijah Cummings AFTT47 2 538 October 26, 2019 at 3:01 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Christianity as religious institution in politics over islamic is sadly almost better Kimba02 3 277 April 11, 2019 at 6:55 am
Last Post: Succubus
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36697 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace