Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Neil deGrasse Tyson and Pluto face-off
Neil deGrasse Tyson and Pluto face-off
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL0QsJ-L...e=youtu.be
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: Neil deGrasse Tyosn and Pluto face-off
That reminded me of a scene in the Stargate Atlantis episode, Brain Storm. Pluto is mentioned. Big Grin

Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
RE: Neil deGrasse Tyosn and Pluto face-off
I'm glad to see that Pluto finally got some closure.
RE: Neil deGrasse Tyson and Pluto face-off
Yes but will he get to keep his girlfriend?
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
From The Big Bang Theory

Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
Another website pointed out to me permabans posters bringing up the "Pluto planet?" mess. I think it's funny, the current working definition of 'planet' doesn't actually cover any of the 1700 (or so) 'planets' (or whatever they are) detected around other stars.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shoe-shop thieves get off on the wrong foot zebo-the-fat 7 688 May 4, 2023 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Joker Face Fake Messiah 8 343 February 3, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: zwanzig
  Muhammed Al Tyson, vs Hubble and NASA Brian37 10 515 December 15, 2020 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  I'm going to check off a bucket list item Won2blv 9 1534 February 14, 2017 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: paulpablo
  Punching bishop in the ugly face Fake Messiah 10 4690 February 2, 2017 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What POTUS sings jacking off to mirror. Brian37 13 1410 January 24, 2017 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Big Bang Theory Neil Tyson joke Brian37 1 1486 May 18, 2016 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13