Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 1:38 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At Least She Had The Balls To Speak Out!
At Least She Had The Balls To Speak Out!
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/dana-bas...a-bashing/

Quote:CNN’s Dana Bash called out the GOP’s hypocritical embrace of Donald Trump’s use of executive orders considering the party’s steadfast disavowal of former President Barack Obama’s use of executive authority, noting it’s “a little bit of ‘The Twilight Zone.’”
“To listen to a Republican president come out at the retreat of Republican members of Congress and spending the first fifteen minutes bragging about all of the executive orders he signed after these Republicans spent eight years railing against the Democratic president, President Obama, as an imperial president because he signed so many executive orders, was like a little bit of The Twilight Zone,” Bash said after watching President Trump’s speech at the GOP retreat.
During the Obama administration, GOP leaders including Paul Ryan, Chris Christie and John Kasich slammed then-president Obama’s use of executive orders, calling them “lawless” and “king-like.”

No surprise to me that republicunts are a bunch of lying phonies. I wonder what our resident Drumpfucks will think?
RE: At Least She Had The Balls To Speak Out!
(January 26, 2017 at 5:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I wonder what our resident Drumpfucks will think?

They think?
(January 26, 2017 at 5:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/dana-bas...a-bashing/

Quote:CNN’s Dana Bash called out the GOP’s hypocritical embrace of Donald Trump’s use of executive orders considering the party’s steadfast disavowal of former President Barack Obama’s use of executive authority, noting it’s “a little bit of ‘The Twilight Zone.’”
“To listen to a Republican president come out at the retreat of Republican members of Congress and spending the first fifteen minutes bragging about all of the executive orders he signed after these Republicans spent eight years railing against the Democratic president, President Obama, as an imperial president because he signed so many executive orders, was like a little bit of The Twilight Zone,” Bash said after watching President Trump’s speech at the GOP retreat.
During the Obama administration, GOP leaders including Paul Ryan, Chris Christie and John Kasich slammed then-president Obama’s use of executive orders, calling them “lawless” and “king-like.”

No surprise to me that republicunts are a bunch of lying phonies. I wonder what our resident Drumpfucks will think?

It's only Tyranny when liberals do it
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

The hypocrisy is especially delicious in this case since Obama resorted to issuing executive orders in large part because he was dealing with an uncooperative Congress. Trump has a fairly compliant Congress with whom he can work and still chooses unilateral action.

It's almost as if he doesn't trust "his party" to enact his campaign agenda.
Or he didn't want to do the leg work of hammering out a deal with congress.

And now we see the results of that.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liz Cheney Says She Was Wrong... Secular Elf 2 323 September 28, 2021 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: Secular Elf
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1639 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 828 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Biden to speak tonight Foxaèr 6 535 November 8, 2020 at 4:27 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  I love AOC! She nails it on the head! Secular Elf 11 996 March 4, 2020 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi Arabia had been sold :) WinterHold 4 1209 January 25, 2019 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 363 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  At Least He's Not A "Terrorist" Minimalist 0 395 January 13, 2018 at 1:07 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  I'm Sure He Had A Good Reason. Minimalist 52 6629 November 7, 2017 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  At Least The WLB Is Making The Nazis Happy Minimalist 1 666 July 24, 2017 at 6:55 pm
Last Post: Alex K