Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saudi Arabia had been sold :)
Saudi Arabia had been sold :)
The U.S embaressed the Wahhabi kingdom, and stated how weak this kingdom is. They try their best to erase their Wahhabi history, by claiming to be fighting "ISIS"; since the kingdom's act is very embarrassing to its allies.

THEY ARE ISIS

Here is the video:

The Sauds are not worthy.
That's their decline..

But it's an indication to the double standards of the kingdom's allies & sponsors.

It looks like the allies began to sell the kingdom,once and for all.
RE: Saudi Arabia had been sold :)
Yeah, I've heard that Saudi Arabia is just an ISIS that made it. Republicans are buddies with SA, but want to go after Iran, despitr Iran being a primary enemy of ISIS.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(February 16, 2016 at 8:35 pm)Chad32 Wrote: Yeah, I've heard that Saudi Arabia is just an ISIS that made it. Republicans are buddies with SA, but want to go after Iran, despitr Iran being a primary enemy of ISIS.

The mentality and of ISIS originated from the SA. That line of thinking is called "Wahhabism", and it is extreme beyond measure, since it is based on the idea of fighting everyone on earth with military force "Until they surrender, or get annihilated ".

Here is where the Sauds differ: they "use" wahhabies; they don't actually believe in this, it's just a matter of usage. They ruled for a century now, through this Wahhabi faith, putting down every revolt with lots of beheadings.

They have an army of wahhabi scholars, ready to issue "beheading fatwas" against anybody.

But ISIS is not SA alone, it's also Mossad & CIA.
I wrote this in feb 2016

do you believe me now?

Quote:Here is where the Sauds differ: they "use" wahhabies; they don't actually believe in this, it's just a matter of usage. They ruled for a century now, through this Wahhabi faith, putting down every revolt with lots of beheadings
I told you,
I told you,
I told you,
I told you,
Did they sell it again?  Figures.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1602 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 813 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Three months ago I would have been dead ... Gawdzilla Sama 21 1088 October 30, 2020 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Trump did a good thing by humiliating Saudi Arabia WinterHold 24 3939 July 1, 2019 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Saudi Arabia: the King has Alzehimer; forgetting words in front of camera WinterHold 27 2301 February 28, 2019 at 6:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  [Serious] Arrested Citizens Being Tortured In Saudi Arabia WinterHold 0 344 February 21, 2019 at 8:30 pm
  Venezuela and Saudi Arabia in the eyes of the American one-eyed foreign policy WinterHold 9 1303 February 4, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Yonadav
  Saudi Arabia is falling, It's all over WinterHold 37 4107 January 27, 2019 at 5:01 am
Last Post: Deesse23
  Trump visited Saudi Israelia. WinterHold 13 3351 January 11, 2019 at 1:00 pm
  Fox has just been insulted YahwehIsTheWay 11 1056 November 27, 2018 at 8:13 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama