Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 5:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Punching bishop in the ugly face
Punching bishop in the ugly face
My hero  Heart

RE: Punching bishop in the ugly face
Saw that on our news ...reasons are unknown at this stage...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
It's funny because clergy don't have human rights and had it coming anyways, amirite?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

This is the Reverend Charles Miller. He drives a pink Cadillac with faux zebra upholstery.

http://www.nj.com/essex/index.ssf/2017/0...ailed.html
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

What the fuck is heroic about assaulting a man exercising his freedom of religion?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
You used "hero" in the singular sense, but there's more than one heroic police officer there. I'm confused. They all deserve a high-five for taking the trash out.
You have weird heroes.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
What is so funny about that? I only see a deranged man assaulting another man, quite cowardly. Heroes are the cops that were fast neutralizing him. Around here, usually we don't have cops on churches, I mean, In uniform.
It seems to be a violent scuffle between franchises, seeing as the attacker is also a man of the cloth.

I fail to see however how punching a priest in the face is supposed to be funny. In his church of all places. Where he's supposed to do what he's doing.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Not cool, but I found it odd how the altar boy was cradling the Bishop on ground like a secret service agent, I was a bit creeped out by that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Joker Face Fake Messiah 8 352 February 3, 2021 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: zwanzig
  Neil deGrasse Tyson and Pluto face-off Cyberman 5 1353 June 30, 2014 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vorlon13