Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:14 pm

Poll: What will be the end of the Trump presidency?
This poll is closed.
Full Term
34.78%
8 34.78%
Coronation/President for Life
0%
0 0%
Impeachment
30.43%
7 30.43%
Assassination
0%
0 0%
Nuclear War
0%
0 0%
Other
34.78%
8 34.78%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will the Trump presidency end?
How will the Trump presidency end?
So how do we think the Trump presidency will end?
Quote:I don't understand why you'd come to a discussion forum, and then proceed to reap from visibility any voice that disagrees with you. If you're going to do that, why not just sit in front of a mirror and pat yourself on the back continuously?
-Esquilax

Evolution - Adapt or be eaten.
RE: How will the Trump presidency end?
I reckon it'll be a full term president
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Badly.
Resignation. Once it sinks in that a president can't do whatever the hell he wants whenever the hell he wants, Trump will rage quit like the angry child he's always been. Two years, tops.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
With his healthy diet of Lay's potatoes chips and strong stance against exercise, I'd say a heart attack.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Ebola. Fingers crossed...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
President Pence, here we come...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I'm hoping in a fanatical last stand with his NRA honour guard, after a bloody civil war Tongue

(Maybe my movie brain is working too much here....)
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”
[Image: trump-rushmore.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trucker Protest - End all COVID Mandates Now HappySkeptic 44 1916 February 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1067 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Kuala Lumpur Islamic summit: did the night of the vassals began to end? WinterHold 16 1111 January 2, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  The End Of the Pathologization Of Intersex Amarok 1 466 July 7, 2019 at 4:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36918 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Trump Claims He Can Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Seraphina 43 3121 November 2, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Independent Voters on the trump presidency Joods 31 2682 October 18, 2018 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  How will the Trump Presidency end? (Poll) TheBeardedDude 55 14682 October 18, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Alan V
  Start a war, save your Presidency? Jehanne 10 1836 May 12, 2018 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Republicunts Go Off The Deep End Minimalist 5 1348 March 24, 2018 at 8:18 pm
Last Post: Minimalist