Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:14 am

Poll: How will the Trump presidency end?
This poll is closed.
He finishes his first term and loses his re-election bid
31.03%
9 31.03%
He finishes his term but doesn't seek reelection (or another Repub wins primary nomination)
13.79%
4 13.79%
He wins reelection and is president for 8 years
3.45%
1 3.45%
He is impeached
6.90%
2 6.90%
He resigns
24.14%
7 24.14%
He dies in office (I'll leave it vague here. This could mean he dies of unnatural causes or is killed in office)
20.69%
6 20.69%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will the Trump Presidency end? (Poll)
How will the Trump Presidency end? (Poll)
I posted the same pole on TTA (thethinkingatheist), so some of you may see this twice.

How do you think the Trump presidency will end? I'll list as many options as I think are realistic and if you don't see one you agree with, comment on what you think will happen. 

I think the most likely option is that he will resign. I think it will go something like this:
1) He makes up some excuse as to why his presidency is floundering and it won't be his fault. Maybe he makes up a health excuse or blames the Democrats or a witch-hunt or whatever
2) He resigns so as to save face with his supporters and Republicans specifically. He will, in a sense, be a hero to the conservatives if he does this because it will mean he placed Pence in the presidency 
3) He will try to remain in the spotlight in some way. Maybe he starts that "News" service he was rumored to be interested in doing if he lost the election
[Image: giphy.gif]
RE: How will the Trump Presidency end? (Poll)
I hope he suffers an extraordinarily agonizing an incurable disease that robs him of the will to live as well as deprives him of the ability to take his own life.
Col. Mustard in the library with the leadpipe.
He's do finishing his term. As for reelection it depends if his base is satisfied. Because it's not as if the Dems will offer a better candidate.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
If he doesn't get impeached, he's likely to just lose the election in 2020. Though they're already floating the idea of postponing elections, likely because they know it would be very hard for Trump to win. Even with the Dems doing their hardest to hand him the win by rerunning Hillary or something.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I voted for the first option. He finishes his 4 years and loses reelection.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
Since 'Not Fucking Soon Enough' isn't a poll option, I'll go with resignation.
On 10/08/2020 the Republican party (after the purging of "non-American" voters, now holders of 97 Senate seats and 422 Congress seats) declares that due to severe threats to the American way of life elections are suspended indefinitely.

Through the passing of an Enabling Act Trump is appointed General of the Armies, Chief Justice of the American People's Court and Supreme Leader of the United Gaus of Amerika. He reigns supreme until he keels over dead from over eating two months later. His son Donnie al-Assad is installed as People's Protector and his successor. Three months later the country breaks up into 27 different statelets.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
[X] Fuck all polls
We haven't had an assassination attempt in a long time. We're over due. So more likely than not, we'll all hear about it when Min posts in the All Hail the 2nd Amendment thread.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UBI support Poll neil 45 1575 January 9, 2024 at 11:05 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trucker Protest - End all COVID Mandates Now HappySkeptic 44 1821 February 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 981 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  [Serious] Kuala Lumpur Islamic summit: did the night of the vassals began to end? WinterHold 16 1045 January 2, 2020 at 12:49 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  Hypothetical Trump Resignation (Poll Not Included) BrianSoddingBoru4 21 1387 October 4, 2019 at 9:16 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The End Of the Pathologization Of Intersex Amarok 1 446 July 7, 2019 at 4:00 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36686 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Trump Claims He Can Use Executive Order to End Birthright Citizenship Seraphina 43 2925 November 2, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Independent Voters on the trump presidency Joods 31 2538 October 18, 2018 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Start a war, save your Presidency? Jehanne 10 1782 May 12, 2018 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: Minimalist