Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 Ways to Impeach Trump
4 Ways to Impeach Trump
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/four...7hxkyv6lxr

Quote:So far, Trump may not have done anything, at least not anything we know about, that rises to the level of impeachment. But don’t underestimate him. He can do it!
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
RE: 4 Ways to Impeach Trump
Any thought in Dem poobah heads in fielding some good candidates and running some taut, efficient campaigns for House and Senate seats in 2018 ??

Nothing discernable yet . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

4 Ways to Impeach Trump
Hillary will run again.
We should be so lucky.

But no.  She will never forgive us.
4 Ways to Impeach Trump
http://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/764845

[Image: 9df5c3a80d65579a9e992bb687c9b719.jpg]
How is that a delusion?

She was right about the basket of deplorables.
Fucking wonderful... let's have 8 years of Trump instead of 4 then -_-

Just retire idiot, if you can't beat Trump you clearly chose the wrong career path.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

You people don't seem to understand the counter culture rose up and rejected the corporate globalist culture pushed through the media with directives from higher level to manipulate opinion into accepting the master plan. Clinton was the chosen one to implement the plan to finally bring the US down with the help of the luciferian leadership behind her. Divine intervention along with essential leaks from within the US government to reveal to the American people what the Dems were doing led to Trump. In fact 8 years of being pushed led to Trump even being considered because the country wants real change. Not fake change that Obama offered.
She did beat Trump in number of votes. And she was closer to beating him than anyone else was.

Trump didn't beat her because he's better than her he beat her because there are so many deplorables that he ended up winning a larger number of states. He won because there are so many Trump voters because there are so many douches who vote for people like him.

I mean, most people are douches so that's why douches get into power so often because douches vote for douches.
(February 19, 2017 at 10:33 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: You people don't seem to understand the counter culture rose up and rejected the corporate globalist culture pushed through the media with directives from higher level to manipulate opinion into accepting the master plan. Clinton was the chosen one to implement the plan to finally bring the US down with the help of the luciferian leadership behind her. Divine intervention along with essential leaks from within the US government to reveal to the American people what the Dems were doing led to Trump. In fact 8 years of being pushed led to Trump even being considered because the country wants real change. Not fake change that Obama offered.

This kind of thinking is why I'm not sure any Democrat can actually beat him. The crazies are loose and now that they have control, they won't give it up easily.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1067 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36920 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Impeach Donald Trump ads now in SF. Jehanne 16 2129 September 26, 2017 at 4:27 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3172 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4153 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1686 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1278 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Impeach Obama Manowar 123 17082 November 19, 2014 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Eight Ways Privatization Has Failed America Minimalist 6 1939 August 6, 2013 at 9:44 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  She has found ways around discrimination in health insurance companies. Ziploc Surprise 0 1081 July 5, 2012 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise