Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 17, 2024, 10:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jewish Sterotypes
Jewish Sterotypes
I'm not an anti-semite, but....

A young jewish couple have been married for about a year when the girl tells her mother that she's considering getting a divorce. Naturally, the mother is concerned and asks what the problem is.

"It's the anal sex" replies the young girl. "You see, when we got married my sphincter was small and tight like a 5 pence peice. But Jerry loves the anal sex, and now it's the size of 50 pence peice."

"Oi vey!" exclaims the mother. "You're going to get divorced over 45p!"

This is also funny with Nickels and Quarters.

-------------------------------

And another....

Q: What did the jewish pedophile say to the little kid?
A: Hey! Go easy on the sweets kid!

I've got millions of these. I'll stop now for your sake.
RE: Jewish Sterotypes
I used to be a jew but that was simply hilarious Tongue
Another versions is: "I'm sick of his constant demands for oral sex "

Mother says:"You don't know how lucky you are; very few men are satisfied with just talking about sex!" Angel
Quote:The Harvard School of Medicine did a study of why Jewish women like Chinese food so much. The study revealed that it is due to the fact that Won Ton spelled backwards is Not Now.

There's big controversy on the Jewish view of when life begins. In Jewish tradition, the fetus is not considered viable until after it graduates from medical school.

Why don't Jewish mothers drink? Alcohol interferes with their suffering.

Have you seen the newest Jewish-American Princess horror movie? It's called, "Debbie Does Dishes."

What's a Jewish American Princess' favorite position? Facing Tiffany's.

When the doctor called Mrs. Liebenbaum to tell her that her check came back, she replied, "So did my arthritis."

A Jewish boy come home from school and tells his mother he's been given a part in the school play. "Wonderful? What part is it?" The boy says, "I play the part of the Jewish husband." The mother scowls and says, "You go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part."

Where does the Jewish husband hide his money from his wife? Under the vacuum cleaner.

What's the difference between a Rottweiler and a Jewish Mother? Eventually, the Rottweiler lets go."

A Jewish telegram: "Start worrying. Details to follow."

I once wanted to become an atheist but I gave up . . . they have no holidays.

- Henny Youngman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Are Non-Jews Non-Jewish? Edwardo Piet 10 1361 August 31, 2017 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  The Jewish Problem gargantuan 5 1637 September 18, 2010 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: tackattack