Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 6:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Are Non-Jews Non-Jewish?
Why Are Non-Jews Non-Jewish?
I mean.... surely genital mutilation is a good idea?

Oh wait no it isn't.

Of course, genital mutilation aside.... and Judaism aside, Jews are just fine.

Personally though, IMO, the non-Judaic Jews who don't practice damaging the genitals of their children, are the best Jews.

ETA: Sorry I cocked up (no pun intended), Staff, this was supposed to go in the Humor subforum. If any mod or Admin could move this thread there I'd be very grateful, thanks Smile
RE: Why Are Non-Jews Non-Jewish?
[Image: 1v1cd4.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I ain't rich enough. [/it's a joke at what's-his-face's expense]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I am a circumcised non-jew! Dammit Mom and Dad!!!!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(August 31, 2017 at 4:59 am)ignoramus Wrote: [Image: 1v1cd4.jpg]

[Image: 1v1fsa.jpg]

(August 31, 2017 at 5:40 am)chimp3 Wrote: I am a circumcised non-jew! Dammit Mom and Dad!!!!

That's so racist of them!
(August 30, 2017 at 11:57 pm)Hammy Wrote: ETA: Sorry I cocked up (no pun intended), Staff, this was supposed to go in the Humor subforum. If any mod or Admin could move this thread there I'd be very grateful, thanks Smile

You're very welcome. And for my next trick, I shall walk down the road and turn into a side street.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(August 31, 2017 at 5:40 am)chimp3 Wrote: I am a circumcised non-jew! Dammit Mom and Dad!!!!

I have a nazi helmet. Less feeling, apparently.
[Image: juice_for_jesus_card-r6a13ac18bc324ab0a3...vr_324.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

[Image: orange-jews-100-concentrated-19242380.png]
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Hehe

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Should the Jews be punished again? Tea Earl Grey Hot 13 1802 December 20, 2013 at 4:49 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Yiddish Curses for Republican Jews thesummerqueen 3 1571 August 24, 2012 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Jews Tiberius 1 922 March 5, 2012 at 6:52 pm
Last Post: Rayaan
  Jewish Sterotypes gargantuan 3 1426 September 19, 2010 at 1:41 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Jewish Problem gargantuan 5 1637 September 18, 2010 at 7:31 pm
Last Post: tackattack