Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evening.
Evening.
I forgot to make one of these. My apologies.

A few of you might recognize my avatar, title, and signature, but unfortunately, my original username was taken. I am Nonpareil, also known asn Unbeliever, one of the original forum administrators at TheThinkingAtheist. You'll probably see me in the more debate-oriented sections of the forum more often than in the more casual ones, but that's just because I'm an egotistical bastard that prefers the easy rush of online arguments to the actual effort required for real social interaction shy.

Nice to meet you all.
"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
  - A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
RE: Evening.
Made me laugh. That's a good sign.
Welcome. :-)
Welcome!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Hiya.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Would it be fair to say that the owls are not what they seem?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Welcome
Howdy pawdner.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hola! I'm Judi Lynn over at TTA. I don't post there much, though.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Welcome from the UK! My main job is to offer tea and biscuits to newcomers. Would you like a cuppa?

[Image: tea-and-biscuits-for-breakfast.jpg]
Sum ergo sum
Hey. I'm Skyhawk over yonder. But I pretty much lurk. Say hi to thesummerqueen for us.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Evening! Randys brother 32 4510 October 10, 2015 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Randys brother
  Good Evening Everyone Rahul 19 4403 June 4, 2013 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Kayenneh
  Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Kirbmarc 16 5564 October 29, 2012 at 4:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Evening All ... MisterSuperstar 6 2032 January 10, 2011 at 6:17 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Good evening all Abraham3 13 3135 December 2, 2010 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus
  Good evening Mr Olefemi 13 3225 July 26, 2010 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Mr Olefemi