Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:34 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What shape are you?
What shape are you?
Someone got me thinking about this in another thread. Since we don't see to many of each other's backsides (some we know very well) maybe we can just pick out what we think is the closest. So, what butt shape do you have? I now this a chart mostly for women, butt come on guys, we can make it work for us also.

[Image: 4131.jpg]

I think I'm somewhere between noassatall and hasbeens.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: What shape are you?
Generally human shape.

But when I change on the full moon.

Wait! Butt shape?

Yeah, my previous answer still applies...
Dying to live, living to die.
Mine's defo like a broken pic graphic.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(March 2, 2017 at 11:34 pm)c172 Wrote: Mine's defo like a broken pic graphic.

Here you go.

[Image: IUSj6qm.jpg]
*leaves thread*
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
I'm not so much worried as to what I've got as to what I can get . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What shape are you?
(March 2, 2017 at 11:41 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I'm not so much worried as to what I've got as to what I can get . . .

What kind do you like to get?
wide sturdy manly hairy butt -

ain't poking no wispy inconsequential twinks !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I'd have to say that a cross between "anorexia" and "standard issue" would be close. I'm a guy though, so remove that sweet little nip-in that goes from hip to waist on the woman picture. I love that sweet curvature on a woman! Clap 
Yup, I'm a hetero dog, except for the pyrophilia.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
I have a butt-shaped butt.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well time to get into shape! Aractus 2 801 April 1, 2013 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome