Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pissy-Gate Rears Its Ugly Head, Again.
Pissy-Gate Rears Its Ugly Head, Again.
British spy called to testify to Senate.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-go...to-reopen/

Quote:Trump ‘golden shower gate’ file to reopen as former British spy called to testify in Senate

Quote:President Donald Trump has been under the scanner over his alleged links with Russia, which further escalated after a 35-page document released by CNN in January claimed the 70-year-old was involved in obscene sexual acts. Britain's former MI6 officer Christopher Steele, who is believed to have authored the dossier, has now been called in by the Senate to testify over the scandal, the Independent reported Thursday.
RE: Pissy-Gate Rears Its Ugly Head, Again.
The russian connection is problematic of course, but imho it should be nobody's business which sexual acts Mr. Trump engaged in as long as he didn't do anything illegal.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Some kind of pissing 3 way with R Kelly would be kinda hot . . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

You know I would be easier to convince if that wasn't the exact same tale Otto Strasser told the OSS on Adolf Hitler. His niece Geli Rauball having to piss on him to get his rocks off.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Probably where the WLB got the idea.
Trump is a massive bastard cunt but I don't give a shit if he's into watersports or not. What's wrong with that anyways? Some people like it Tongue
(March 3, 2017 at 12:42 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Trump is a massive bastard cunt but I don't give a shit if he's into watersports or not. What's wrong with that anyways? Some people like it Tongue

In and of itself, nothing. There is the issue of the POTUS being in a position to be blackmailed by a foreign power, however.
(March 3, 2017 at 12:47 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(March 3, 2017 at 12:42 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Trump is a massive bastard cunt but I don't give a shit if he's into watersports or not. What's wrong with that anyways? Some people like it Tongue

In and of itself, nothing.  There is the issue of the POTUS being in a position to be blackmailed by a foreign power, however.

It is also supposed to have happened on a bed that Obama had previously slept in, because he wanted to get his perverted rocks off and have a go at Obama at the same time.

Stay classy USA.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

There's nothing wrong with Trump being p*ssed on by hookers. In fact - I can only think of a couple bodily excretions, that would be a more fitting treatment for the p*ssy-grabbing reality TV star.

The questions are:
1. Do the Russians have a recording of such an act, involving the orange clown?
2. How threatening to Trump would the release of such footage be, especially in terms of his approval among his conservative supporters? And consequently:
3. How much would that be worth to the orange clown, in terms of cooperation with Putin, or whoever is in possession of the materials in question?

I think Drumpf should do the only reasonable thing in this situation. He should get publicly p*ssed on by a hooker. That way no blackmail will be possible.

And just in case Russians have recordings of other acts - he should also get sh*t on, get a facial from a little person and get f*cked by a donkey. And then all that can be released on Blue-Ray, world-wide, because - damn, who wouldn't want to watch that... Tongue
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
Quote:He should get publicly p*ssed on by a hooker.

I'm sure there will be lots of volunteers!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 7337 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 816 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp
  I love AOC! She nails it on the head! Secular Elf 11 996 March 4, 2020 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudi Arabia whitewashing its reputation by paying to PR companies WinterHold 0 215 October 17, 2018 at 8:00 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Fuck-Up Fatigue Setting In and Its Only Been A Month Minimalist 4 1320 February 14, 2017 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Rick Perry to Head the Energy Department: Kiss Government Climate Science Goodbye Crossless2.0 31 5492 December 14, 2016 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  And The Press Keeps Doing Its Job Minimalist 3 921 June 30, 2016 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Should North America get tougher on its citizens like Singapore? 1994Californication 7 1306 March 11, 2016 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  This Deserves Its Own Thread Minimalist 5 1022 January 27, 2016 at 2:13 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  And The Right-Wing Blogosphere Begins Its Melt Down Minimalist 6 2092 September 26, 2015 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: Iroscato