Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 11:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUST - great scifi shorts
DUST - great scifi shorts
I love scifi and just found out about this channel on youtube so I am sharing it here. The shorts are of amazing professional quality, and much better than current hollywood shit. If you people know of other places with good scifi videos or stories, do share here

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7sDT8j...1u__krUutA

http://www.watchdust.com/
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

RE: DUST - great scifi shorts
I watched Grounded first. 
Then Time. I was really feeling that one, btw. 

Thanks for the links.
Yeh, "Time" is absolutely gorgeous, it really put dust in my eyes Tongue Especially when you think why that particular item and why the kid thought so in the first place... the creators really put some thought behind it

For grounded I am still a bit confused about what was going on... I am thinking a future life simulator of some sort on a loop, what do you think?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

At first, I thought it was just a run-of-the mill hellish time loop. But, yes, the introduction of the same dude, with the old guy planting stuff does suggest that he'd been inserted into a simulation program.

Poor guy. Won't be able to recall his way out of that one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video shorts II Data 36 1872 November 7, 2023 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  A great movie that you have (probably) not seen! Jehanne 11 2017 October 19, 2017 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Another Pervert Predator Bites The Dust at FOX Minimalist 11 1985 September 10, 2017 at 4:07 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Great News for Mysties Minimalist 1 838 April 17, 2017 at 4:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Watched a great show & NDE Foxaèr 2 587 January 28, 2017 at 1:09 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Dark Cartoon Shorts Shell B 17 1491 October 31, 2016 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe
  Great video series. Jehanne 0 618 February 5, 2016 at 8:05 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Great Darwinian Poster lambsalmon 0 676 June 1, 2014 at 2:00 pm
Last Post: lambsalmon
  Breaking Bad: How great was it? Belac Enrobso 31 6058 January 1, 2014 at 8:09 pm
Last Post: Belac Enrobso
  Thread of great videos CleanShavenJesus 10 2474 August 24, 2013 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone