Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video shorts II
Video shorts II
Grandparents faces

Greta Van Fleet - HEY!

Silent night

RE: Video shorts II

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

^Of course, an antisemitic guy loves antisemitic scenes from an antisemitic movie.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Gott mit unz

Bow Down

(September 20, 2023 at 9:52 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: ^Of course, an antisemitic guy loves antisemitic scenes from an antisemitic movie.

Semitic is a language, spoken in the film clip I provided. Arabs and Jews, sworn enemies for ages, both originally spoke the language. The Bible, my most precious possession, was written exclusively in that language, giving the accurate history of the Jews from the very first one, to the Messiah, who was also Jewish and presented accurately in the aforementioned clip. How is it that you mock and deride that history on a daily basis and you are not anti-Semitic while if I simply question the more resent Russian wartime propaganda of a specific event, with photographic and scientific evidence I am anti-Semitic? 

The answer is that you are an idiot brainwashed by propaganda and indoctrinated by popular culture where as I am a free thinking seeker of truth.
@Data Whatever helps you sleep sweetums.

Thoughts and prayers.
RAmen
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(September 20, 2023 at 11:38 am)Data Wrote:
(September 20, 2023 at 9:52 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: ^Of course, an antisemitic guy loves antisemitic scenes from an antisemitic movie.

Semitic is a language, spoken in the film clip I provided. Arabs and Jews, sworn enemies for ages, both originally spoke the language. The Bible, my most precious possession, was written exclusively in that language, giving the accurate history of the Jews from the very first one, to the Messiah, who was also Jewish and presented accurately in the aforementioned clip. How is it that you mock and deride that history on a daily basis and you are not anti-Semitic while if I simply question the more resent Russian wartime propaganda of a specific event, with photographic and scientific evidence I am anti-Semitic? 

The answer is that you are an idiot brainwashed by propaganda and indoctrinated by popular culture where as I am a free thinking seeker of truth.

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 20, 2023 at 11:38 am)Data Wrote: The answer is that you are an idiot brainwashed by propaganda and indoctrinated by popular culture where as I am a free thinking seeker of truth.

Just the contrary. You have been shown evidence that you are wrong about your denial of the Holocaust but you ignore them because you want to believe that the Holocaust never happened. You want Hitler and the Nazis to be vindicated because, as the human scum that you are, you love them.
(September 20, 2023 at 11:38 am)Data Wrote:

Semitic is not a language. It is a language family. The Bible was written in Hebrew, Aramaic, and Koine Greek, the last of which is not one of the Semitic languages.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DUST - great scifi shorts Aoi Magi 3 549 March 5, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Dark Cartoon Shorts Shell B 17 1515 October 31, 2016 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: ApeNotKillApe