Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:53 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Technology is the key to survival.......
Technology is the key to survival.......
Just played far cry primal a while ago, from spears to fire, which, may I presume, falls under the jargons of technology, technology is the key to survival.

That's just my opinion. What are philosophies y'all can share, for survival in this world ?
RE: Technology is the key to survival.......
he who is silent consents
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

The way the WLB is going we'll all be living in caves and gnawing on rocks in short order.
(March 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: he who is silent consents

And he who consents in silence is a..... ?
I won't go into too much detail what I'm going to do with roots in a post apocalyptic world . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(March 22, 2017 at 5:25 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I won't go into too much detail what I'm going to do with roots in a post apocalyptic world . . .

Who is roots ? What is ? Let me in guys, what is ?
naïve or innocent ?

not sure I want to know . . .

(March 22, 2017 at 5:27 pm)trev22 Wrote:
(March 22, 2017 at 5:25 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I won't go into too much detail what I'm going to do with roots in a post apocalyptic world . . .

Who is roots ? What is ? Let me in guys, what is ?

Not sure you'd want to know...
A word of caution: if vorlon says some word you don't recognize... do not, I repeat, DO NOT google it!
(March 22, 2017 at 6:08 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(March 22, 2017 at 5:27 pm)trev22 Wrote: Who is roots ? What is ? Let me in guys, what is ?

Not sure you'd want to know...
A word of caution: if vorlon says some word you don't recognize... do not, I repeat, DO NOT google it!

Emphasis MINE!

Your country's internet monitors would probably have you arrested.
Dying to live, living to die.
It depends on how we use technology

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Technology, Good or Bad Overall? ColdComfort 41 5670 July 7, 2019 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Survival of Fittest ? Why not Survival of brotherhood and Peace ? Khansins 23 3643 March 21, 2014 at 6:45 pm
Last Post: tor
  Acting authentically in the face of survival Annik 48 13223 July 28, 2012 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: Violet