Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Electoral Justice
A Little Electoral Justice
https://wtop.com/virginia/2017/11/virgin...publicans/

Quote:Va. House of Delegates: Roem unseats Marshall, becoming first transgender House member

In the Virginia House of Delegates a republicunt piece of shit who authored the state's bathroom bill ( which failed ) has been defeated by a Transgender opponent.

Bravo for life's little ironies!
RE: A Little Electoral Justice
Bob Marshall, one of the biggest bigots in the country toward LGBT... beaten by someone LGBT? Almost makes you wonder if there's a higher power that likes to dick around with total dicks once in a while. Not to mention being beaten by a woman, after he said that the birth of a child takes predominance over the 'embarrassment' of a woman who's been raped. Glad to see this bigot lose.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
and in Virginia too, makes it all the better for that.

And Pat Robertson, hope he's suitably hissy about this. Wonder why Jesus has forsaken Pat this way.

[tee hee]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

That jesus.... such a kidder!

Must be more of that mysterious ways horseshit.
Remember that asshole who said "Will the women have time to get home and cook?" after the Women's march?

Yeah, he was defeated by a woman.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
(November 7, 2017 at 9:34 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://wtop.com/virginia/2017/11/virgin...publicans/

Quote:Va. House of Delegates: Roem unseats Marshall, becoming first transgender House member

In the Virginia House of Delegates a republicunt piece of shit who authored the state's bathroom bill ( which failed ) has been defeated by a Transgender opponent.

Bravo for life's little ironies!

That warms the cockles of my heart (and if there's one thing I like, it's warm cockles).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It wasn't a closely followed race, but the state of Washington's senate flipped to the Democratic Party, putting them in charge of both the legislative and executive branches.
I think Republicans in "purple" states are quickly realizing that Trump and his antics are severely hurting them.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
"Trump Who?" and "I don't know that Bitch!" is going to be the story of 2018, if 2016 and 17 are any indication.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Funny thing about Bob Marshall: His sister praised his defeat for his open transphobia.
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Amy Coney Barnett officially confirmed as Supreme Court Justice Rev. Rye 33 1865 October 28, 2020 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I did a little estimated calculation. Brian37 13 666 October 28, 2020 at 4:13 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Petition to abolish the Electoral College Foxaèr 44 1537 October 19, 2020 at 11:41 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Electoral College DeistPaladin 43 2739 September 21, 2020 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Justice Obama? BrianSoddingBoru4 33 1440 August 26, 2020 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Mob Mentality and Electoral College eliwhitneyIII 8 605 May 11, 2019 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  "Securing America’s Election Act" Has Gotten Little To No Media Attention ReptilianPeon 20 2375 August 2, 2018 at 9:47 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The Poor Little Orange Turd Can't Grasp It... Minimalist 0 433 July 20, 2018 at 9:33 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Ever notice that there are little to no trolls on sites like La Times or WaPo GODZILLA 4 675 June 30, 2018 at 4:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Justice Kennedy retiring! polymath257 30 3274 June 29, 2018 at 7:47 am
Last Post: Mermaid