Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Everyone!
Hello Everyone!
I decided to stumble upon this forum for the sole reason of spitting out my hatred towards religions. I spend a chunk of my time attempting to understand how a series of primitive morales have managed to brainwash millions into believing in a non-existant sky-daddy. Bottom line is, I am brutally honest about what I say and I look forward to some really interesting conversations here!
RE: Hello Everyone!
Welcome, I guess...
Welcome. Find a seat. The waiter will be with you if one is ever hired.
I don't believe you. Get over it.
Be careful with your tone, we don't usually just come out and say that religion is grade A bull testicles here. Also, we have some catholics who might throw poop at you if you're not nice.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(March 29, 2017 at 2:18 pm)Alex K Wrote: Be careful with your tone, we don't usually just come out and say that religion is grade A bull testicles here. Also, we have some catholics who might throw poop at you if you're not nice.

I suppose it's a risk I'll be taking Smile
Um...I've been known to say that all religion is complete bullshit.

Angel 

Salve, Flavius.  Nice Roman name.
Welcome, Flavius. Love your amphitheatre, btw.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Welcome , Flavius! Hope you stick around till September. We save our most spittle laced vitriol for International Blasphemy Day.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Howdy Pawed-ner.

Hatred is a bit strong for me. My point of view is that they are just very confused. But if they need that to make it thru their short life, meh. They'll be gone soon. So will I.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Welcome to the underworld. BTW as far as I am concerned you can bash away at any idea you disagree with. I don't concern myself with religious folk unless they attack me with something stronger than words.
What others want to believe no matter how absurd it may be is fine by me. But don't get me wrong I have little, actually, no use for any religion. I've known some very nice, if misled, Christians, though I have to admit they have no idea I am an atheist, well except for one lady who no longer talks to me or even acknowledges my existence. Her loss.
Robert
Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Hello, everyone Rolls 21 1349 June 27, 2020 at 9:31 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Hello Everyone! Chicken 33 2113 December 25, 2018 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  Hello Everyone :) , { Just an ape trying to socialize } Enlightened Ape 31 5557 April 24, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Enlightened Ape
Wink Hello Everyone! rskovride 15 1821 February 21, 2018 at 5:45 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello Everyone Shai Hulud 32 7735 May 14, 2017 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: Shai Hulud
  Hello Everyone! Driggs 22 2586 April 12, 2017 at 10:29 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hello everyone account_inactive 25 3776 April 12, 2017 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello everyone Yoo 11 2331 August 29, 2016 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
Brick Hello to everyone Wryetui 23 4238 May 4, 2016 at 9:27 pm