Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 11:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Doddle.
Google Doddle.
Is the kid on the right with the 'e' on his shirt an atheist?

[Image: doodle-4-google-2017-us-winner-5145189378162688-hp.jpg]

Just go out to Google's homepage before it's gone.
RE: Google Doddle.
They keep all previous doodles, you know?
Quote:Nine years in, the U.S. Doodle 4 Google Contest draws thousands of creative submissions from talented young artists across the country. Roughly 140,000 participants answered this year's prompt, "What I see for the future." Some imagined a future with modernized homes, others dreamed of a planet without endangered animals, while some saw a compassionate world built around communal harmony.

Five incredibly talented national finalists spent the day at Google HQ in Mountain View, California. Of those five masterpieces, Connecticut 10th grader Sarah Harrison's Doodle, "A Peaceful Future" was chosen as the national winner! Today, millions in the U.S. can enjoy her masterpeice on the Google homepage.

Sarah says, “My future is a world where we can all learn to love each other despite our religion, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexuality. I dream of a future where everyone is safe and accepted wherever they go, whoever they are.”

Thank you to all those who submitted and to our finalists for sharing your creativity and imagination with us. And a heartfelt congratulations to our national winner, Sarah Harrison!

In
https://www.google.com/doodles/doodle-4-...-us-winner
I thought the title was an instruction. 

Then I got really confused: https://www.doddle.com/sign-in
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 1, 2017 at 2:01 am)pocaracas Wrote: They keep all previous doodles, you know?
Quote:Nine years in, the U.S. Doodle 4 Google Contest draws thousands of creative submissions from talented young artists across the country. Roughly 140,000 participants answered this year's prompt, "What I see for the future." Some imagined a future with modernized homes, others dreamed of a planet without endangered animals, while some saw a compassionate world built around communal harmony.

Five incredibly talented national finalists spent the day at Google HQ in Mountain View, California. Of those five masterpieces, Connecticut 10th grader Sarah Harrison's Doodle, "A Peaceful Future" was chosen as the national winner! Today, millions in the U.S. can enjoy her masterpeice on the Google homepage.

Sarah says, “My future is a world where we can all learn to love each other despite our religion, gender, race, ethnicity, or sexuality. I dream of a future where everyone is safe and accepted wherever they go, whoever they are.”

Thank you to all those who submitted and to our finalists for sharing your creativity and imagination with us. And a heartfelt congratulations to our national winner, Sarah Harrison!

In

Has Ms. Harrison said who the guy on the right with the 'e' is?  I can only assume that she had in mind E = mc^2.
(April 1, 2017 at 8:46 am)Jehanne Wrote:
(April 1, 2017 at 2:01 am)pocaracas Wrote: They keep all previous doodles, you know?

In

Has Ms. Harrison said who the guy on the right with the 'e' is?  I can only assume that she had in mind E = mc^2.

Don't know.... but looks like the scientist.
You have disabled, gay, muslim, jew, lesbian, christian, scientist, and the elderly... seems like a full set.... considering it was made by a 10th grader.
Me, in 10th grade, I only cares for computer games Tongue they came in diskettes. RAM was measured in MB... simpler times...
(April 1, 2017 at 9:18 am)pocaracas Wrote:
(April 1, 2017 at 8:46 am)Jehanne Wrote: Has Ms. Harrison said who the guy on the right with the 'e' is?  I can only assume that she had in mind E = mc^2.

Don't know.... but looks like the scientist.
You have disabled, gay, muslim, jew, lesbian, christian, scientist, and the elderly... seems like a full set.... considering it was made by a 10th grader.
Me, in 10th grade, I only cares for computer games Tongue they came in diskettes. RAM was measured in MB... simpler times...

In my day, RAM was measured in KB and we did not yet have diskettes!
I was born with genetic memory of punch cards and vacuum tubes, just to make sure I never quit appreciating modern technology.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Well....
I...
I....
Had an 8 Track.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Google Star Trek anniversary homage Cyberman 8 3549 September 8, 2012 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Zen Badger