Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tired of All This Winning Yet, Drumpfucks?
Tired of All This Winning Yet, Drumpfucks?
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/people-d...-billions/

Quote:People don’t want to come to Trump’s America: The ‘Trump Slump’ in travel is costing America billions

And the ignorant turd hasn't even done anything yet.  This will only get worse.
RE: Tired of All This Winning Yet, Drumpfucks?
Every day he is not publically drawn, hung and quartered in the south lawn, he wins.
This is anecdotal but I personally know some Canadians who will not be travelling to the US because of Trump AND the amount of support he has received. 

However, I think this slump will not last. People become acclimated to almost anything. I could be wrong on this though as the constant drip drip of lying and incompetence coming from the white house seems to have no end in sight.
If god was real he wouldn't need middle men to explain his wants or do his bidding.
(April 1, 2017 at 12:36 pm)Crunchy Wrote: This is anecdotal but I personally know some Canadians who will not be travelling to the US because of Trump AND the amount of support he has received. 

However, I think this slump will not last. People become acclimated to almost anything. I could be wrong on this though as the constant drip drip of lying and incompetence coming from the white house seems to have no end in sight.

That's true, while even a very moderate degree of excellence will forever feel threatening to the mediocre, no amount of corruption, dishonesty, incompetence, nepotism, egomania, and ignorance will ever be too much for the mediocre to become thoroughly accustomed to in just short amount of time.
(April 1, 2017 at 1:02 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(April 1, 2017 at 12:36 pm)Crunchy Wrote: This is anecdotal but I personally know some Canadians who will not be travelling to the US because of Trump AND the amount of support he has received. 

That's true, while even a very moderate degree of excellence will forever feel threatening to the mediocre, no amount of corruption, dishonesty, incompetence, nepotism, egomania, and ignorance will ever be too much for the mediocre to become thoroughly accustomed to in just short amount of time.

Sounds like your describing the Borgias.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(April 1, 2017 at 2:06 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(April 1, 2017 at 1:02 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote: That's true, while even a very moderate degree of excellence will forever feel threatening to the mediocre, no amount of corruption, dishonesty, incompetence, nepotism, egomania, and ignorance will ever be too much for the mediocre to become thoroughly accustomed to in just short amount of time.

Sounds like your describing the Borgias.

There is definitely some parallel between Lucrazia and Alexander VI on the one hand, and ivanka and the Donald on the other.   However while the degree of egomania, nepotism, presumption of entitlement and corruption is comparable, in terms of competence, intelligence and statecraft comparing the Borgias with the trumps would be like comparing humans with dried turd.
I don't consider myself a DFuck, but I can tell you that (so far) I'm winning.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
In there minds there still winning. Because like there tangerine  twist messiah. There egos won't allow them to admit they done fucked up. It's like a person who buys a awful sweater then convinces themselves it looks good because the refuse acknowledge they wasted 3000 dollars on it.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(April 1, 2017 at 4:24 pm)Orochi Wrote: In there minds there still winning. Because like there tangerine  twist messiah. There egos won't allow them to admit they done fucked up. It's like a person who buys a awful sweater then convinces themselves it looks good because the refuse acknowledge they wasted 3000 dollars on it.

Who would waste $3,000 on a sweater anyway?
(April 2, 2017 at 1:04 pm)Isis Wrote:
(April 1, 2017 at 4:24 pm)Orochi Wrote: In there minds there still winning. Because like there tangerine  twist messiah. There egos won't allow them to admit they done fucked up. It's like a person who buys a awful sweater then convinces themselves it looks good because the refuse acknowledge they wasted 3000 dollars on it.

Who would waste $3,000 on a sweater anyway?

Um....

[Image: tr-13.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 9711 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Winning By a Landslide and other politicspeak onlinebiker 11 567 October 23, 2020 at 12:17 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 981 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2135 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Seems Roy Moore Got Tired of Waiting For Jesus To Get Off His Ass Minimalist 32 5455 January 3, 2018 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: A Theist
  DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I Minimalist 390 48974 December 21, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Watergate II: The strongest hint of Russian collusion yet DarkerEnergy 3 1366 July 9, 2017 at 7:31 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Yet Another Lying Drumpfuck! Minimalist 6 1896 June 10, 2017 at 12:51 am
Last Post: scoobysnack
  Anyone else live in Arizona and tired of the political culture NuclearEnergy 13 3340 April 22, 2017 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  This Is What You're Up Against With Drumpfucks Minimalist 20 2460 March 18, 2017 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: Tiberius