Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:09 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Is What You're Up Against With Drumpfucks
This Is What You're Up Against With Drumpfucks
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/03/trump-su...lth-costs/

Quote:A Tennessee woman who backs President Donald Trump credits God and the Republican health care bill — which hasn’t been voted into law — for her family’s dramatically lower insurance costs.

Charla McComic’s son recently lost his job, and his health-insurance premium dropped from $567 per month to $88, which she described as “a blessing from God” and a gift from the new president, reported the Washington Post.

Dumb as a bag of cunt hair.
RE: This Is What You're Up Against With Drumpfucks
Two other things to take from that story.
1. She was a first grade teacher.
2. She says the only person she would do the same things for is Jesus. So she's putting Trump on equal footing with Jesus. Fabulous.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
There is only one significant difference between the WLB and fucking jesus.

The WLB is real.  Sadly.
Mah state.

Yep. 'Bout right.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
This reminds me of the video where this Trump supporter is being interviewed, and when asked about Obamacare she said, "I hate it, because it's named after Obama. Why couldn't they have given it a better name?"

It gets tiring arguing with these people.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 17, 2017 at 2:15 pm)Aroura Wrote: Two other things to take from that story.
1. She was a first grade teacher.
2. She says the only person she would do the same things for is Jesus.  So she's putting Trump on equal footing with Jesus.  Fabulous.

Perhaps she can be convinced to crucify trump.

(March 17, 2017 at 3:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: There is only one significant difference between the WLB and fucking jesus.

The WLB is real.  Sadly.

So he can really be crucified.
(March 17, 2017 at 3:34 pm)Faith No More Wrote: This reminds me of the video where this Trump supporter is being interviewed, and when asked about Obamacare she said, "I hate it, because it's named after Obama. Why couldn't they have given it a better name?"

It gets tiring arguing with these people.

That's why it's important we call the proposed "healthcare" law Republicare and not Trumpcare. Trump will (hopefully) be gone in 4 years. If the law has his name associated with it, the Republicans can always blame him. However we have midterms in less than 2 years, and reminding people that the reason they don't have health insurance is because of the Republicans might sway some voters.
Hate to be a killjoy (not really) but can unemployed people afford $88/mo ?

Shouldn't health insurance be added to unemployment compensation. Added to strike pay for union people too.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I don't want to start a new thread just for yet another bitch about Trump, but I just saw that he wants to de-fund Meals On Wheels.

Seriously? Bringing food to elderly shut-ins is the problem??

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 17, 2017 at 6:05 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Hate to be a killjoy (not really) but can unemployed people afford $88/mo ?

Shouldn't health insurance be added to unemployment compensation. Added to strike pay for union people too.

I believe Tennessee rejected the Medicaid expansion money, which might explain why it's not lower, I'm not sure.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DRUMPFUCKS BEING DICKS Vol. I Minimalist 390 49115 December 21, 2017 at 11:33 am
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Tired of All This Winning Yet, Drumpfucks? Minimalist 24 3516 April 10, 2017 at 7:53 am
Last Post: Joods
  So Drumpfucks.... Is It Worth A War? Minimalist 30 3267 January 19, 2017 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: NuclearEnergy
  Lube Up Your Assholes, Drumpfucks Minimalist 30 4629 January 8, 2017 at 11:17 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Thanks, Drumpfucks.... Minimalist 0 600 December 14, 2016 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Better Hurry Up With That Wall, Drumpfucks. Minimalist 1 632 November 12, 2016 at 5:04 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Damned Depolorable Drumpfucks Minimalist 104 10922 November 8, 2016 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  A Question For The Xtian Drumpfucks. Minimalist 57 6000 October 30, 2016 at 9:10 pm
  Pity the Poor Drumpfucks Minimalist 1 644 October 4, 2016 at 12:53 pm
  Here you go, Ladies. What Drumpfucks Think. Minimalist 13 1161 August 2, 2016 at 3:15 pm