Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Shit, Sherlocks!
No Shit, Sherlocks!
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/...94316.html

Quote:Donald Trump has 'dangerous mental illness', say psychiatry experts at Yale conference

Quote:Donald Trump has a “dangerous mental illness” and is not fit to lead the US, a group of psychiatrists has warned during a conference at Yale University.
Mental health experts claimed the President was “paranoid and delusional”, and said it was their “ethical responsibility” to warn the American public about the “dangers” Mr Trump’s psychological state poses to the country.
Speaking at the conference at Yale’s School of Medicine on Thursday, one of the mental health professionals, Dr John Gartner, a practising psychotherapist who advised psychiatric residents at Johns Hopkins University Medical School, said: “We have an ethical responsibility to warn the public about Donald Trump's dangerous mental illness.”

Um, I've known this since the first debate.
RE: No Shit, Sherlocks!
Oddly enough, so did the Grim Old Party. They just didn't care.
He may be a fucked up psycho, but he's OUR fucked up psycho! [/supporter of the loofa-faced shitgoblin]

Because I know crazy when I see it, and I don't vote for it.

It also reminds me about the line I heard back when I attended a church that prophets didn't get any cred in their home village- because the people there know that that family has issues. And by issues, I mean that they think those people are possessed by demons.

Again, my take- the WLB (thanks for that, Min) is taking the piss on this country and the world. Anyone with even a shred of responsibility would be doing things other than the way they are going; just take the weekends at Mar-a-Lago as an example. Something is amiss, deeply, with the RINOs. Enough of them have been linked to the Russians that I can pretty much smell that rat from 50 yards.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
When this comes up, quite a crowd of people opine that it's a bad idea to psychiatrically diagnose someone remotely. I suspect that in the majority of cases, they're right.

But this is Donald Fucking Trump, fer chrissakes. This is a man with no air in the windmills of his mind.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
And there's no shortage of lunacy to use in a diagnostic review.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8214 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 1840 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 793 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 557 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1510 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 2952 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  This Is The Kind Of Dumb Shit We Get Running in Arizona Minimalist 7 1168 May 20, 2018 at 8:15 am
Last Post: brewer
  Rand Paul Caves Like The Useless Shit He Is Minimalist 7 1647 April 23, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  Lying Sack Of Shit Already Having Memory Problems Minimalist 38 5586 January 4, 2018 at 3:56 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 1429 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician