Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Gods
American Gods
Anyone else going to watch the Starz adaptation of Neil Gaiman's "American Gods?" I've been looking forward to it since I first heard Starz had acquired the rights.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
RE: American Gods
(April 22, 2017 at 2:12 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: Anyone else going to watch the Starz adaptation of Neil Gaiman's "American Gods?" I've been looking forward to it since I first heard Starz had acquired the rights.

Looks good. Starts 1/5/17 over here.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I'd like to, but I'm not too keen on paying extra $$ in addition to what I pay for this outrageously expensive bundle, just to add Starz. 

I did it once before, to catch Torchwood: Miracle Day.
Worth it? I guess...maybe.
Probably not. I really don't like my reflection all that much.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I put the book on hold at the library. I will decide after reading the book. I'll get back to you on this.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Torchwood: Children of Earth, except for the ending, was GREAT TV. Some of the most chilling dialogue ever was the discussion of which children would be sent to the 456.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Just watched the first episode and holy fuck are they capturing the book! If the quality holds up, this could be the best screen adaptation ever.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISIS = American army WinterHold 116 8342 May 31, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  Top 20 American Mechs Mechaghostman2 0 469 May 19, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Mechaghostman2
  American Horror Story S06 Foxaèr 20 1838 October 8, 2016 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: Athene
  Anonymous - American Revolution: You Are Not Alone Heat 4 962 April 18, 2016 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Heat
  Gods of Egypt Foxaèr 5 954 March 8, 2016 at 2:40 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla
  American Country Music Awards JuliaL 5 1913 April 19, 2015 at 11:52 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  American Beaver Minimalist 1 699 February 2, 2015 at 11:30 pm
Last Post: Surgenator
  Would American TV do a programme on religion like this. downbeatplumb 3 919 April 12, 2014 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  "conservative" american facebook copy. downbeatplumb 6 2106 January 31, 2013 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: frankiej
  One of the smartest rappers talks about american ignorance. JohnDG 8 4051 September 14, 2012 at 1:03 am
Last Post: Puddleglum