Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 5:51 am

Poll: Do you know the answers?
This poll is closed.
I wouldn't have a clue.
25.00%
1 25.00%
I do know and I can answer all 3 questions correctly.
75.00%
3 75.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The day of reckoning has arrived.
The day of reckoning has arrived.
After so many years that most of you guys praise science as the panacea to human problems
now is time to show that you know something about science.

Here are three of the very basic questions.

1) In the existence of this universe of ours in which order the fundamental factors came.
The matter, the water, the light-energy, the air or the space?
(Did the matter came first or last and what about the other factors?)

2) And why one factor came first and the next follow?

3) What is the best way to understand how the above universal factors are positioned or arranged?

Remember that I did not say anything about a creator so let us concentrate on science alone.
RE: The day of reckoning has arrived.
..What?

I don't recall anyone here saying science is the "Panacea" to human problems, it's just currently our most accurate way of investigating the world and how reality works.

That being said, the answer to your questions could very well be "We don't know yet."

And I'm hoping this day of reckoning is the real deal. We've had so many fake ones before Dodgy.
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
(May 1, 2017 at 10:32 am)Little Rik Wrote: After so many years that most of you guys praise science as the panacea to human problems
now is time to show that you know something about science.

Here are three of the very basic questions.

1) In the existence of this universe of ours in which order the fundamental factors came.
The matter, the water, the light-energy, the air or the space?
(Did the matter came first or last and what about the other factors?)

2) And why one factor came first and the next follow?

3) What is the best way to understand how the above universal factors are positioned or arranged?

Remember that I did not say anything about a creator so let us concentrate on science alone.

The third century BC called and wants its ideas about elements back.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(May 1, 2017 at 10:37 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: ..What?

I don't recall anyone here saying science is the "Panacea" to human problems, it's just currently our most accurate way of investigating the world and how reality works.

That being said, the answer to your questions could very well be "We don't know yet."

What?
Sorry mate but I already lost the count of how many times people here say again and again that
science is the way and only way to solve human problems.  Worship
(May 1, 2017 at 10:43 am)Little Rik Wrote:

What?
Sorry mate but I already lost the count of how many times people here say again and again that

Could you find one post that says that?
- Thomas Jefferson
(May 1, 2017 at 10:43 am)Little Rik Wrote:

What?

Incorrect.  What we say is that religion is no way to solve anything.  Given enough time science will discover the truth while religitards cling to fairy tales.
(May 1, 2017 at 10:44 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote:
(May 1, 2017 at 10:43 am)Little Rik Wrote: What?

Could you find one post that says that?

You can easily do that Fat.
Just read some posts in which an atheist answer to a theist and in particular to a religious person saying that science and not God can solve problems but again I don't really want to talk about theism and atheism in this thread.
(May 1, 2017 at 10:52 am)Little Rik Wrote:
(May 1, 2017 at 10:44 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Could you find one post that says that?

You can easily do that Fat.
Just read some posts in which an atheist answer to a theist and in particular to a religious person saying that science and not God can solve problems but again I don't really want to talk about theism and atheism in this thread.

So... no you can't?
- Thomas Jefferson
To the OP...

[Image: b883b6c0964d33d9356de6ad6c068875.jpg]
(May 1, 2017 at 10:46 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(May 1, 2017 at 10:43 am)Little Rik Wrote: What?

Incorrect.  What we say is that religion is no way to solve anything.  Given enough time science will discover the truth while religitards cling to fairy tales.

Gee, that makes a lot of difference from what I say Min, doesn't she?
Beside that may well be your particular idea that of course doesn't mean that other people are in line with you.

Sorry if I ask you a question Min.  Worship
Are you ok. today?  Huh
I can not see your usual swearing.  Rolleyes