Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Fucking Idiot
What a Fucking Idiot
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/like-a-t...-comments/

Quote:‘Like a third-grade paper’: Internet shreds Trump’s historically illiterate Andrew Jackson comments

Quote:During an interview with the Washington Examiner published on Monday, President Donald Trump claimed that former President Andrew Jackson was “very angry” about the American Civil War, and he would have stopped it had he still been president in 1861.

Quote:@KevinMKruse People don't know this, but Andrew Jackson was a Korean War vet. He fought alongside Frederick Douglass.

6:04 AM - 1 May 2017
RE: What a Fucking Idiot
Trump supporters do not care if he is non-factual in anything he states, because they are supporting the same ill values of the president and nothing more.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Drumpfucks think the south should have won the war so blacks would still be slaves.
This is the funniest unfunny thing I've ever read. His imbecility is limitless!

Let's all stop and wrap our heads around this latest embarrassment: Donald Trump is so intellectually bankrupt and incurious that he can't even be bothered to get basic shit right about the one former President with whom he publicly identifies.
(May 1, 2017 at 11:59 am)Crossless1 Wrote: This is the funniest unfunny thing I've ever read. His imbecility is limitless!

You said it perfectly. I actually quoted you to my coworker just now.
“What screws us up the most in life is the picture in our head of what it's supposed to be.”

Also if your signature makes my scrolling mess up "you're tacky and I hate you."
The WLB has now offered to meet with Kim Jung-Un "if the conditions were right."

I think a prerequisite should be a padded cell.
So who are you guys being governed by right now? Surely not that imbecile? That has got to be some kind of smokescreen...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Almost as distressing as Trump thinking Andrew Jackson was alive during the Civil War Was the contention that Jackson had '...a big heart.' Jackson was a heartless, racist, slaveholding savage.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(May 1, 2017 at 5:43 pm)Alex K Wrote: So who are you guys being governed by right now? Surely not that imbecile? That has got to be some kind of smokescreen...

Inertia. The swirl in the toilet bowl in DC hasn't propagated (trickled down) to our level yet. Of course, the shitgoblin did such a great job with the current budget that I'm hoping for even less effect later this year. HAR.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Trump is great comedy. I thought Dubya was a dumdass!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 244677 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  IF You Are Wondering Why There Are So Many Fucking Assholes in Alabama Minimalist 15 1808 August 23, 2018 at 10:59 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well Does This Ever Fucking Figure! Minimalist 3 657 June 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 667 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Fucking Republicunts Won The Special Election Out Here Minimalist 3 778 April 25, 2018 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Who is the bigger idiot? Trump or his supporters? GODZILLA 17 1652 March 31, 2018 at 10:03 am
Last Post: henryp
  Evangelical idiot tries to defend Trump GODZILLA 9 992 March 13, 2018 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: rskovride
  The Fucking Conservatards Are Just As Bad As The Fucking Catholicks Minimalist 2 680 December 24, 2017 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Divinity
  They're All Fucking Crooks Minimalist 2 791 November 6, 2017 at 2:39 am
Last Post: GUBU
  The Health Insurance That The Republicunts Think Is So Fucking Great Minimalist 7 1706 October 18, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet