Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evangelical idiot tries to defend Trump
Evangelical idiot tries to defend Trump
This is why Evangelical voters are the biggest hypocrites ever. Listen to this clown try to defend and rationalize Trumps sick behavior. This guy states on Obama "I could not support him on moral issues as a Christian I believe in holding people to God's standards"

RE: Evangelical idiot tries to defend Trump
(March 13, 2018 at 2:12 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: This is why Evangelical voters are the biggest hypocrites ever. Listen to this clown try to defend and rationalize Trumps sick behavior. This guy states on Obama "I could not support him on moral issues as a Christian I believe in holding people to God's standards"

Lets not forget that "God's standards"  include mauling kids with bears, killing off the Egyptian firstborn males, and the mass genocide of the flood.
'God's standards" are only for white people.
(March 13, 2018 at 3:25 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 13, 2018 at 2:12 pm)Libertarian God Wrote: This is why Evangelical voters are the biggest hypocrites ever. Listen to this clown try to defend and rationalize Trumps sick behavior. This guy states on Obama "I could not support him on moral issues as a Christian I believe in holding people to God's standards"

Lets not forget that "God's standards"  include mauling kids with bears, killing off the Egyptian firstborn males, and the mass genocide of the flood.
Oh no those children were mean scary teenagers and he didn't kill them so that makes it less awful somehow . Yes this is used as a defense Dodgy  

Oh no that's all pharaohs fault despite god manipulating him . Because god could just teleport all the slave (that never were slaves ) away. Without having kill the kids . Makes perfect sense .  Dodgy

Oh no god had kill all those people because  all of them were evil ( despite the fact their little evidence they were any worse than the people who preceded them) and solution is not to infinite love and wisdom to teach them not to be evil . But to kill them all .  Dodgy
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(March 13, 2018 at 3:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: 'God's standards" are only for white people.

Reminds me of hearing the story of the white upper middle class suburban soccer Mom praying to find her keys.
Yeah....

[Image: Prayers-Feature.jpg]
(March 13, 2018 at 4:08 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yeah....

[Image: Prayers-Feature.jpg]

Didn't you know? God hates black people.
It's does not matter what he's done in the past or even now. They'll continue to support him as long as he keeps ramming the christian right agenda down the rest of the heathens throats.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
'ceptin' his own
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Don just verbally fucked Franklin in the ass. I'm not sure why he is even having the conversation, can't expect Franklin to use reason. Anyone who has the ability to do theological back flips to make theism 'work' can certainly spin any other events to make them acceptable.

Fuck Franklin Graham. I met him at samaritan's purse once in the cafeteria, he is a jerk off just like his father but worse. Everyone at SP worships him and do their own back flips to justify him making $800,000/yr as head of a 501 © (3). Its fucking sickening.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1058 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump’s evangelical adviser to Jim Bakker: ‘It’s not Republicans vs Dems — it’s God v Secular Elf 6 828 March 4, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36890 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Who is the bigger idiot? Trump or his supporters? GODZILLA 17 1680 March 31, 2018 at 10:03 am
Last Post: henryp
  "Idiot" Would Not Have Been My First Choice Minimalist 15 3951 July 10, 2017 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Our "President" is A Fucking Idiot Minimalist 71 21897 May 29, 2017 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  I don't understand; why do people defend things such as the confederate flag NuclearEnergy 80 28085 May 18, 2017 at 1:21 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Will TrumpTards always defend their dear leader? NuclearEnergy 3 1250 May 17, 2017 at 7:37 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  What a Fucking Idiot Minimalist 21 5770 May 4, 2017 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Putin spokesman tries to bailout Trump Amarok 3 611 March 13, 2017 at 12:10 am
Last Post: Minimalist