Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 9:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, my fellow Homo Sapiens. I salute you.
Hello, my fellow Homo Sapiens. I salute you.
My sister convinced me of registering, so here I am. I don't really like talking about myself. As Aurora Nacarino-Brabo said, "...maturing is to stop talking about oneself." I've come to peace with the fact that nobody really cares about what I have to say, so I guess I've done a great deal of maturing. I'm a Spanish speaker, and English is my second language, so bare with me. As I said in my profile, my only obsession is to understand the world I live in as best possible. Greetings to all.
"Happy are they that do not insist they are right, for no man is or all men are." (Jorge Luis Borges)
RE: Hello, my fellow Homo Sapiens. I salute you.
Hello! Your sister is hot bruh.

But I won't pester you with that... lol.

Welcome Any friend of Jack's is a friend of mine Smile
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
welcome!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hi there!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Dude, don't say any embarrassing stories about me, or you're gonna get it! Argue

Welcome, yo.
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
(May 13, 2017 at 6:03 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: Hello! Your sister is hot bruh.

But I won't pester you with that... lol.

Welcome Any friend of Jack's is a friend of mine Smile

I've heard worse things from my own friends.  Wink
"Happy are they that do not insist they are right, for no man is or all men are." (Jorge Luis Borges)
Welcome Ivy's bro! Great to see you here! Smile

If you're anything like your sis.... you got style!!!
(May 13, 2017 at 6:11 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Welcome Ivy's bro! Great to see you here! Smile

If you're anything like your sis.... you got style!!!

Thanks so much. Actually, we're so very different. I hope I don't dissapoint you. Haha.
(May 13, 2017 at 6:04 pm)J a c k Wrote: Dude, don't say any embarrassing stories about me, or you're gonna get it!  Argue

There's stories we haven't heard?

Now I definitely haz an intrigue...
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
BTW.

Your English is miles miles miles better than some people on this site.

You're going to be just fine.

Looking at you, dyresand
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5264 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Greetings fellow travelers! entheogen 20 1459 September 17, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: entheogen
  Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world. Rosie_Rivets 11 1944 November 11, 2016 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: CWoods
  Hello fellow atheists Macoleco 21 1918 August 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello fellow nontheists MentalGiant 16 4682 September 16, 2015 at 11:33 am
Last Post: DeathByDespair
  Hello Fellow Atheists! Shuffle 30 5274 July 29, 2015 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: Athene
  My Fellow Secular Citizens Joko 12 3784 July 7, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
Music Hi fellow space travelers Arjiuna 15 4775 April 6, 2015 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hi fellow heathens! thefemaleatheist 23 4583 March 20, 2015 at 4:33 pm