Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 8:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Fellow Atheists!
Hello Fellow Atheists!
Hello everyone! My name is Aidan. I am new and am really excited to be here. I don't usually get a chance to surround myself with people with the same ideas as me, so i am sure it will be fun. Thanks for taking the time to read this!
RE: Hello Fellow Atheists!
Be sure to barbecue kittens, record the NFL without their permission and rip the tags off of your mattress.
Welcome aboard.
Welcome!

Fair warning...not everyone here is full of brilliant ideas. There are definitely some god-believers lurking around, though I personally would get bored without them. I'm not ashamed to admit that the main reasons I joined here were that I knew there would be theists misguided enough to join, and I was looking forward to belittling and berating them with general impunity (and perhaps even some community support).

Did I mention that Wizards make fuck terrible people?
Verbatim from the mouth of Jesus (retranslated from a retranslation of a copy of a copy):

"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you too will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. How can you see your brother's head up his ass when your own vision is darkened by your head being even further up your ass? How can you say to your brother, 'Get your head out of your ass,' when all the time your head is up your own ass? You hypocrite! First take your head out of your own ass, and then you will see clearly who has his head up his ass and who doesn't." Matthew 7:1-5 (also Luke 6: 41-42)

Also, I has a website: www.RedbeardThePink.com
Welcome, Aidan!
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
(July 29, 2015 at 1:47 am)Shuffle Wrote: Hello everyone! My name is Aidan. I am new and am really excited to be here. I don't usually get a chance to surround myself with people with the same ideas as me, so i am sure it will be fun. Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Welcome, fried kitten is served in main dining hall at 11am, with boiled baby daily at 5pm. Also make sure you pla the rock music loud like satan likes.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Hiyas.

Hey der, shuffle. Welcome
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Wow... I was not expecting so many replies on here so quickly. I guess the community on here is stronger than I initially thought! Thank you so much to everyone that has replied so far and will reply in the future!
Heya, nice to meet you!

I love your enthusiasm Smile There are lots of really great people here so I'm sure you'll make many friends. This has become a wonderful community for me.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5279 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
Video Greetings fellow travelers! entheogen 20 1463 September 17, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: entheogen
  Hello, my fellow Homo Sapiens. I salute you. Don Jehuda 48 12308 May 16, 2017 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: Seraphina
  Hello! Just need to commune with some fellow atheists in a religious world. Rosie_Rivets 11 1957 November 11, 2016 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: CWoods
  Hello fellow atheists Macoleco 21 1920 August 25, 2016 at 5:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hello, Atheists are going to hell :) Shaddam IV 26 4419 November 23, 2015 at 5:00 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hello fellow nontheists MentalGiant 16 4683 September 16, 2015 at 11:33 am
Last Post: DeathByDespair
  My Fellow Secular Citizens Joko 12 3785 July 7, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Salacious B. Crumb
Music Hi fellow space travelers Arjiuna 15 4779 April 6, 2015 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: c172
  Hi fellow heathens! thefemaleatheist 23 4587 March 20, 2015 at 4:33 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut