Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I figured out why Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnel are so retarded.
I figured out why Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnel are so retarded.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOP3dH3Tl...r_embedded
RE: I figured out why Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnel are so retarded.
Facepalm

[Image: facepalm.gif]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Star 
[Image: Facepalm_Jesus.png]
My IQ is now -246
I like the way you think!
...But please stop thinking, it's not you.
I couldn't say what she said with a straight face Facepalm
THAT'S why this damned mouse in my house keeps complaining about the conditions under which he lives and has been threating to file a complaint with the Housing Authority.

Now maybe people will believe me when I say there is a talking mouse in my house.

If only she could uncover some evidence for this alien implanted radio reciever/transmitter in my teeth. And that spying/telepathic commanding device in my T.V. that keeps telling me to kill that damned mouse who is really a trans-dimensional alien experimentor who defected from service from the all mighty Lord Zenu.
Then all would be right with the world.

Oh! and......

[youtube]uXO2hsv2SlE[/youtube]

I used to tell a lot of religious jokes. Not any more, I'm a registered sects offender.
---------------
...the least christian thing a person can do is to become a christian. ~Chuck
---------------
NO MA'AM
[Image: attemptingtogiveadamnc.gif]
that's not even a mouse.
[Image: siggy2_by_Cego_Colher.jpg]
Sarah Palin and Christine O'Donnell are not outstandingly stupid. The population of every country in the world probably has some significant percentage of people who are as dumb and ignorant as they. The difference is in most more developed countries, the rest of the population who are not as dumb or ignorant as Palin and O'Donnell would be sensible enough, and sufficiently mindful of the common good, to laugh the likes of Palin and O'Donnell out of public life and back into religious yokel's gossiping saloons.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li5nMsXg1Lk

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I think she saw Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and thought it was a documentary.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why does Politics bring out the worst in so many people? GODZILLA 21 2031 October 10, 2018 at 9:09 am
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  I've finally figured out what's with this wall thing. Gawdzilla Sama 18 2067 August 1, 2018 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Israelis Have Figured It Out Minimalist 17 2388 June 17, 2018 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Even "The Economist" Has Figured It Out Minimalist 7 1672 August 20, 2017 at 3:45 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back NuclearEnergy 10 4466 April 27, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Top 10 Reasons Why Palin Would Make a Better President Than Trump YahwehIsTheWay 3 988 April 18, 2017 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Colbert Brilliantly Mocks Palin Minimalist 6 907 August 31, 2016 at 1:26 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Do you know why wars happens and why middle east is robbed? Safirno 12 2101 July 9, 2016 at 11:48 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Oh, Dear....Someone Will Have to Tell Sarah Palin! Minimalist 16 3451 October 10, 2013 at 1:47 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72
  Sarah Silverman on Voting ID Requirements Shell B 6 3013 September 22, 2012 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: TaraJo