Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Even "The Economist" Has Figured It Out
Even "The Economist" Has Figured It Out
https://www.economist.com/news/leaders/2...sp-what-it

Quote:Donald Trump has no grasp of what it means to be president

Quote:DEFENDERS of President Donald Trump offer two arguments in his favour—that he is a businessman who will curb the excesses of the state; and that he will help America stand tall again by demolishing the politically correct taboos of left-leaning, establishment elites. From the start, these arguments looked like wishful thinking. After Mr Trump’s press conference in New York on August 15th they lie in ruins.
RE: Even "The Economist" Has Figured It Out
(August 17, 2017 at 10:39 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.economist.com/news/leaders/2...sp-what-it

Quote:DEFENDERS of President Donald Trump offer two arguments in his favour—that he is a businessman who will curb the excesses of the state; and that he will help America stand tall again by demolishing the politically correct taboos of left-leaning, establishment elites. From the start, these arguments looked like wishful thinking. After Mr Trump’s press conference in New York on August 15th they lie in ruins.

The Pink 'Un was always considered the most lefty of the financial papers.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(August 17, 2017 at 10:39 am)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.economist.com/news/leaders/2...sp-what-it

The sane knew that the day he announced he was running. You don't start off a campaign with "They're rapists".
I've always found it weird how people are in favor of curbing excess of the state... then want to cut programs that actually help people, instead of... you know the FUCKING MILITARY.

What fucking good is a country that can defend itself, but can't fucking feed and educate it's people?

The Orange Supremacist was never going to be a good leader. He could barely manage his fucking companies. His supporters are fucking idiots, and yes I feel comfortable saying all of them were stupid as fuck.
(August 17, 2017 at 11:08 am)Divinity Wrote: I've always found it weird how people are in favor of curbing excess of the state... then want to cut programs that actually help people, instead of... you know the FUCKING MILITARY.  

What fucking good is a country that can defend itself, but can't fucking feed and educate it's people?

The Orange Supremacist was never going to be a good leader.  He could barely manage his fucking companies.  His supporters are fucking idiots, and yes I feel comfortable saying all of them were stupid as fuck.

We still need a military, but not the budget we spend on weapons. We have enough nukes to blow the planet up 3x over. 

This is simply gas on the fire to the deregulation Reagan started. Same tactic the entire time but now with political vilification and demagoguery. 

We need investment in VA care when they get home. We need better wages for all workers. The GOP doesn't give one shit that if you pay workers more they depend on government less. But they will have none of that because the billionaires need their tax cuts.
(August 17, 2017 at 11:08 am)Divinity Wrote: I've always found it weird how people are in favor of curbing excess of the state... then want to cut programs that actually help people, instead of... you know the FUCKING MILITARY.  

The Orange Supremacist was never going to be a good leader.  He could barely manage his fucking companies.  His supporters are fucking idiots, and yes I feel comfortable saying all of them were stupid as fuck.

[Image: 3cf221b02144de40f45ca1769ff493f797b9416a...9bf895.jpg]

“Understanding is a three edged sword: your side, their side, and the truth.”

Trump is uniting the world.  More people hate him every day.
(August 20, 2017 at 2:02 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Trump is uniting the world.  More people hate him every day.

Finally something we can agree on. Shy

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 951 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Even The FOX FUX Have Had Eniough of the Orange Turdfuhrer Minimalist 2 363 October 11, 2018 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Shameless, Even By Trump's Standards Crossless2.0 8 1067 August 29, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  I've finally figured out what's with this wall thing. Gawdzilla Sama 18 2034 August 1, 2018 at 7:54 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  The Israelis Have Figured It Out Minimalist 17 2369 June 17, 2018 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Even Right Wing Polls Can't Prop Up The WLB Minimalist 2 1093 May 30, 2017 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Normally, This Wouldn't Even Be News Minimalist 10 3585 May 26, 2017 at 3:26 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Even more evidence of Obstruction SteelCurtain 4 1314 May 22, 2017 at 11:02 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Even if Climate Change was not real... NuclearEnergy 6 1292 April 19, 2017 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Tovarish Donald Even Has FOX Pissed At Him Minimalist 4 1682 April 14, 2017 at 10:19 am
Last Post: Divinity