Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Begium greeted Trump with protest
Begium greeted Trump with protest
Quote:So, when the POTUS arrived in Belgium today, the last thing he expected was to meet a crowd of thousands screaming at the top of their lungs in protest of his presidency. According to NBC Nightly News, the crowd of protesters reached about 10,000 people.

http://bipartisanreport.com/2017/05/24/b...hilarious/

Quote:After a serene visit to the Vatican and with Pope Francis, U.S. President Donald Trump arrived Wednesday in Brussels as thousands of anti-Trump demonstrators took to the streets and the Belgian prime minister said he spoke with the president "without taboos."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wire...m-47617547
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Wink 
RE: Begium greeted Trump with protest
And why wasn't the book gifts to the pope looked at like a gaffe ?

Martin Luther King books ??   Sheesh, rubbing the nose of the pope in a great big steaming heap of schism reminder ??

Tongue

[Image: dont-mention-the-war.gif]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 24, 2017 at 9:05 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: And why wasn't the book gifts to the pope looked at like a gaffe ?

Martin Luther King books ??   Sheesh, rubbing the nose of the pope in a great big steaming heap of schism reminder ??

Tongue

At least Trump didn't nail the books to the door of the Vatican...
Dying to live, living to die.
nail 'em to that magic door that only opens every 50 years !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Bet Trump was thinking . "Why couldn't we have stayed in Saudi Arabia? " there are no protests there
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 24, 2017 at 10:58 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Bet Trump was thinking . "Why couldn't we have stayed in Saudi Arabia? " there are no protests there

...because protesters would get beheaded. Good thing the US doesn't allow that, though protesters do get some grief. Rolleyes
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 24, 2017 at 11:30 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 24, 2017 at 10:58 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: Bet Trump was thinking . "Why couldn't we have stayed in Saudi Arabia? " there are no protests there

...because protesters would get beheaded. Good thing the US doesn't allow that, though protesters do get some grief. Rolleyes

I'm sure Trumps goes to bed every night dreaming of that very scenario
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 24, 2017 at 9:05 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: And why wasn't the book gifts to the pope looked at like a gaffe ?

Tongue

What's worse, the wimminz wore their hijabs into the pope!
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Tongue

Hey could have been worst he could have given him this

[Image: news3-1.jpg]

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trucker Protest - End all COVID Mandates Now HappySkeptic 44 1864 February 23, 2022 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: Disagreeable
  Protest Voting BrianSoddingBoru4 42 1633 October 17, 2020 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: Draconic Aiur
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 998 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Protest Covid Concerns The Architect Of Fate 3 526 June 5, 2020 at 8:48 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36830 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  Going to a Protest and I Need Sign Ideas Seraphina 8 759 June 26, 2018 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3105 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Nonviolent Protest and Resistance Privileged Mister Agenda 136 14593 February 21, 2017 at 11:14 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4037 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1663 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon