Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our "President" is A Fucking Idiot
Our "President" is A Fucking Idiot
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/the-germ...les-to-us/

Quote:‘The Germans are bad, very bad’: Trump pledges to ‘stop’ German car sales to US

Quote:Trump got a chilly reception at the NATO summit in Belgium after attacking fellow members. But he was caught pledging a battle with German automakers as part of his anger with “back dues” he feels the country owes to NATO. As CNN’s Jake Tapper noted Thursday, “Trump seems to think it’s like a country club.”

In a discussion about the country’s trade surplus, Trump said. “The Germans are evil, very evil.”

I don't know.  Maybe the orange douchebag is having flashbacks and thinks it is 1943 when we were fighting Germany and allied with the fucking russkis?  He is that fucking stupid and demented.
RE: Our "President" is A Fucking Idiot
Trump is the President of the United States whether you like it or not.
(May 25, 2017 at 5:20 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Trump is the President of the United States whether you like it or not.

Lol. You chide Min, presumably over his use of quotation marks in the thread title, but don't take issue with the claim that our president is a fucking idiot.

I take it you agree?

It's ok, Neo. We all know.
Once his establishment overlords talk to him on the subject, he'll sing a different tune. In regards to policy, anyway.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
I wonder if Neo took similar ire when trump called a judge a so called judge
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 25, 2017 at 5:20 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: Trump is the President of the United States whether you like it or not.

See a kindred spirit in his smarmy worthlessness and epic ignorance?

No, his kind is not our president, and And we will make it so even you have to admit he is not whether you like it or not.
Quote:"The two best wars this country ever fought were against the Gerrys. I say get the Krauts on the other side of the fence where they belong. Let's get back to the kind of enemy worth killing, and the kind of war this whole country can support."
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Yup he's the president in the same sense as China is a Republic
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(May 25, 2017 at 4:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/the-germ...les-to-us/

Quote:‘The Germans are bad, very bad’: Trump pledges to ‘stop’ German car sales to US

Quote:Trump got a chilly reception at the NATO summit in Belgium after attacking fellow members. But he was caught pledging a battle with German automakers as part of his anger with “back dues” he feels the country owes to NATO. As CNN’s Jake Tapper noted Thursday, “Trump seems to think it’s like a country club.”

In a discussion about the country’s trade surplus, Trump said. “The Germans are evil, very evil.”

I don't know.  Maybe the orange douchebag is having flashbacks and thinks it is 1943 when we were fighting Germany and allied with the fucking russkis?  He is that fucking stupid and demented.

You have to admit, he has been in public for 4 days now, he is long overdue for another monumental demonstration of supreme worthlessness and epic ignorance.
(May 25, 2017 at 6:03 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 25, 2017 at 4:59 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/the-germ...les-to-us/

You have to admit, he has been in public for 4 days now, he is long overdue for another monumental demonstration of supreme worthlessness and epic ignorance.

Then Japan better brace itself

Inuit Proverb

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 860 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 858 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1596 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 22988 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 4675 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Kanye West 2020 President Raino921 40 1886 August 5, 2020 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Dundee
  Fucking Cops: Volume II Minimalist 2600 232675 June 24, 2020 at 11:40 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  President Zelensky and the Withheld Funds Haipule 16 1228 January 27, 2020 at 9:13 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Anyone else ready for our first gay president? Foxaèr 121 8005 May 22, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Listening to President Trump's Press Conference onlinebiker 12 1455 November 8, 2018 at 10:36 am
Last Post: onlinebiker