Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 12:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lock Them All Up
Lock Them All Up
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/27...isk-238878

Quote: Trump aides facing perilous stage of Russia probe

Investigators are ramping up requests for documents, and any failure to preserve records exposes Trump aides to criminal charges down the line.

Too bad Alcatraz has been closed down.
RE: Lock Them All Up
(May 27, 2017 at 5:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/27...isk-238878

Quote: Trump aides facing perilous stage of Russia probe

Investigators are ramping up requests for documents, and any failure to preserve records exposes Trump aides to criminal charges down the line.

Too bad Alcatraz has been closed down.

The super max in Florence,Co is available.  If there are too many of them and not enough rooms, I am sure the unibomber would be happy to double bunk with Trump, and the 1993 World Trade Center bomber would take in Steven Bannon.   Oh, pretty boys like Jarod Kushner would be popular there, and Devos can teach KellyAnne Conway how to iron them prison jumpsuits.
Criminals: "Wait 'til daylight, we'll see who's ready to give up!"

Rooster: "I'll get you a fair trial and a fine hanging. Might even get you life at the federal house in Detroit. They'll teach you how to read and write there. Of course, the rest of it ain't so good."

Sorry, channeled Rooster Cogburn for a minute, there. Undecided
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Big problem with Alcatraz was in the design phase they decided to use essentially untreated sea water for flushing the toilets.  Rusted out the plumbing prematurely and the bill to fix it was astronomical.

Just so we all know.

Undecided
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(May 27, 2017 at 5:50 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Big problem with Alcatraz was in the design phase they decided to use essentially untreated sea water for flushing the toilets.  Rusted out the plumbing prematurely and the bill to fix it was astronomical.

Just so we all know.

Undecided

Plumbing is no more essential for trump and Betsy Devos than school lunch is for school children, especially those of color.
(May 27, 2017 at 5:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Too bad Alcatraz has been closed down.

I understand there are some fine facilities in Cuba.
(May 27, 2017 at 5:53 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(May 27, 2017 at 5:00 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Too bad Alcatraz has been closed down.

I understand there are some fine facilities in Cuba.

Too much sun.
(May 27, 2017 at 5:50 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: Big problem with Alcatraz was in the design phase they decided to use essentially untreated sea water for flushing the toilets.  Rusted out the plumbing prematurely and the bill to fix it was astronomical.

Just so we all know.

Undecided

That's the kind of detail I would expect from C/L.
(May 27, 2017 at 5:58 pm)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 27, 2017 at 5:53 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: I understand there are some fine facilities in Cuba.

Too much sun.

Not in an isolation cell.

Just so we all know.

Undecided

In the end, the poop is what counts
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buy the new US military rifle before the troops get them onlinebiker 35 1962 April 25, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  What should we do about "them"? Angrboda 30 1467 January 30, 2021 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison... Brian37 70 3309 October 15, 2020 at 11:41 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Saudi Arabia prohibits shorts for men and put a fine on wearing them ! WinterHold 34 4141 June 18, 2019 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  You look cute in them there Jeans.... Brian37 0 244 September 4, 2018 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  More Class Than I Gave Them Credit For Minimalist 1 463 July 15, 2018 at 6:31 pm
  If They Aren't Priviledged Print Them In The Washington Post Minimalist 1 303 June 5, 2018 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Will Cadet Bonespurs Lead Them In Person? Minimalist 17 1744 April 6, 2018 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Wonder What Took Them So Long BrianSoddingBoru4 3 690 March 17, 2018 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Give them an inch they take a mile Brian37 5 916 November 8, 2017 at 8:22 am