Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 2:58 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison...
Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison...
When the far right cry about oppression, what they mean, is they want an Antebellum America.

Several right wing assholes were busted for a plot to kidnap Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. 

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/l...922301002/
RE: Take them to Detroit,,,,,, Or prison...
Why take them to Detroit?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 8, 2020 at 1:41 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Why take them to Detroit?

Boru

Yeah really....

It's not like they killed anyone......

Wink
I used to think people were basically good.

I don't believe that anymore. I am so fucking angry about this, I do not recognize myself. And this is over wearing masks.

Wearing. Masks.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(October 8, 2020 at 1:46 pm)Mermaid Wrote: I used to think people were basically good.

I don't believe that anymore. I am so fucking angry about this, I do not recognize myself. And this is over wearing masks.

Wearing. Masks.

Know what I do?

When I see some dense cocksucker in a public place not wearing a mask - or wearing the damed thing - with their nose and mouth showing -

I fake a coughing fit.

Jesus - you should see the morons dive for cover....

Fuck 'em...

Boru

I went to the grocery store the other day. Everyone I saw was wearing a mask. About 10% were wearing theirs incorrectly with nose and/or mouth uncovered.

The sign at the door should be updated to read: Everyone must wear a mask correctly.

One older couple was making their way through the store with masks that weren't doing a damn thing more than hanging off their ears. By the time I saw them near the checkout they had them placed properly. Made me wonder if someone said something to them. These are the people who need airline attendants to demonstrate how to hook a seatbelt.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(October 8, 2020 at 2:00 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I went to the grocery store the other day.  Everyone I saw was wearing a mask.  About 10% were wearing theirs incorrectly with nose and/or mouth uncovered.

The sign at the door should be updated to read: Everyone must wear a mask correctly.

One older couple was making their way through the store with masks that weren't doing a damn thing more than hanging off their ears.  By the time I saw them near the checkout they had them placed properly.  Made me wonder if someone said something to them.  These are the people who need airline attendants to demonstrate how to hook a seatbelt.

I know what you mean. Back when this pandemic first started, my local grocery store didn't do shit. But just about a month and a half ago they had signs out "requesting" everyone wear masks. BUT, even then, like you say, while most people are wearing them, even employees are doing the half assed bullshit.
(October 8, 2020 at 1:44 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:

Boru

Yeah really....

It's not like they killed anyone......

Wink

According to the article, the men were charged in the Western District Of Michigan, where Detroit isn’t. One assumes that they’ll be tried where they were charged.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 8, 2020 at 1:58 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Boru

Oh, I see. Take them to Detroit because stupid movies. Got it.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Trump going to Prison? FrustratedFool 392 19389 February 22, 2024 at 2:55 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Buy the new US military rifle before the troops get them onlinebiker 35 1870 April 25, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  How many voices will it take? Brian37 20 1159 July 15, 2021 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Supreme Court To Take Up Right to Carry Firearm Outside Home onlinebiker 57 2139 April 29, 2021 at 8:20 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  What should we do about "them"? Angrboda 30 1442 January 30, 2021 at 4:18 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  If you wonder how bad Detroit hospitals really are? onlinebiker 11 583 October 9, 2020 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pitbulls maul Detroit child to death. onlinebiker 39 3924 August 24, 2019 at 5:01 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Saudi Arabia prohibits shorts for men and put a fine on wearing them ! WinterHold 34 4020 June 18, 2019 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Violence in prison does not help. Brian37 1 481 April 29, 2019 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  POTUS "fixer" gets 36 months in prison. Brian37 9 1510 December 13, 2018 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: Amarok