Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Van runs down several pedestrians in London
BREAKING: Van runs down several pedestrians in London
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/03/europe/lon...index.html

Incedent occurred on London Bridge. One person knocked 20 feet into air.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
RE: BREAKING: Van runs down several pedestrians in London
I just saw that on TV now.

This was obviously the work of far-right terrorists or Christian extremists. Wink
Ya got my sympathies Britianites. You've had quite the bad run of terror incidents lately.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 3, 2017 at 6:22 pm)Isis Wrote: I just saw that on TV now.

This was obviously the work of far-right terrorists or Christian extremists.  Wink

Way to trivialize mass murder

And reduce it to a jab at your political opponents
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Just heard that they think it might have been a triple coordinated attack.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(June 3, 2017 at 7:25 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Just heard that they think it might have been a triple coordinated attack.

Looks like that might be the case...

"Live London terror attack: London Bridge, Borough Market and Vauxhall latest - at least two dead amid van attack, stabbings and gunfire"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.telegraph...-mown/amp/
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
It's becoming normal, which in itself is such a sad state of affairs.
Fuck these motherfuckers and their theodicy. They are a cancer on the world.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Edited for double post.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
Quote:Prime Minister Theresa May has said the "terrible incident" in London is being treated as a "potential act of terrorism".

She will chair the government's emergency committee COBRA on Sunday morning.

No shit.
Death count according to Nine News is now 7. More than one attacker suspected.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING: Loujain Al-Hathloul FREE ! thanks Biden ! WinterHold 24 1154 February 15, 2021 at 7:05 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING:Italy charges Egyptian security agency officials over murder of Giulio R. WinterHold 27 1255 December 14, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  BREAKING:Clashes erupt after Trump loyalists march against election results WinterHold 28 2099 December 14, 2020 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Aegon
  Burning down the House Brian37 12 1175 December 11, 2020 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1255 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Trump Train runs Biden Bus out of Texas! WinterHold 18 1314 November 2, 2020 at 9:58 am
Last Post: Fireball
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 2017 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  BREAKING: Macron vs Islam: or Macron vs Erdogan ? WinterHold 9 363 October 27, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1090 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 894 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate