Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Burning down the House
Burning down the House
Holy shit America is in deep shit. Regardless of what the SCOTUS does in this last bullshit case, it is still scary to me, that we have so many people supporting that orange fuck. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolen...c1b9193cd6
RE: Burning down the House
Further proof that the Republican party needs to be done away with completely.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(December 11, 2020 at 9:03 am)Eleven Wrote: Further proof that the Republican party needs to be done away with completely.

So essentially you want the same thing.

The elimination of "the other".

Don't bitch too loud if you get your wish, comrade....
(December 11, 2020 at 9:18 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Don't bitch too loud if you get your wish, comrade....

[Image: tenor.gif]
~ Erin Hunter
Recent Tweet from Jeb Bush. 

[/url]

[Image: UBVR1Yks_x96.jpg]

Jeb Bush

@JebBush

[url=https://twitter.com/JebBush]

This is crazy. it will be killed on arrival. Why are smart people advancing this notion? Let it go. The election is over.
I don't think it matters much at this point. If Trump and the GOP manage to overturn the election, we get four more years of an escalating shitshow. If they don't manage to overturn the election, the ass-kissing congressmen are going to make it impossible for Biden to get anything done. They are going to block and undo everything they can just like their fearless leader has been doing since he was elected.

I don't have a good feeling about this at all. I can see the courts stopping the overturn of the election but the goal then is going to be stopping changes from being made and rallying more support for Trump and the GOP. If that fat fuck lives till 2024 I expect he will run and he will win. America is broken.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(December 11, 2020 at 9:44 am)arewethereyet Wrote: I don't have a good feeling about this at all.

Neither do I.

The Republicans want 'Murica to remain the political shit show it is under their purview of control.

(December 11, 2020 at 9:44 am)arewethereyet Wrote: America is broken.

Has been for a while, thanks to the Republicans.
~ Erin Hunter
(December 11, 2020 at 9:46 am)Eleven Wrote:
(December 11, 2020 at 9:44 am)arewethereyet Wrote: I don't have a good feeling about this at all.

Neither do I.

The Republicans want 'Murica to remain the political shit show it is under their purview of control.

(December 11, 2020 at 9:44 am)arewethereyet Wrote: America is broken.

Has been for a while, thanks to the Republicans.

Of course.. Of course.... It is ALWAYS "the other" to blame........
(December 11, 2020 at 9:50 am)onlinebiker Wrote: Of course.. Of course.... It is ALWAYS "the other" to blame........

It's a simple concept to understand. It has been repeated enough.

Democrats institute policies that help the people. Republicans only help the rich one percent.

@onlinebiker

Did you ever respond to this thread:
https://atheistforums.org/thread-61952.html
~ Erin Hunter
We don't need no orange asshole, we don't need no orange turd. No dumbass asshole in the White House, HEY DUMBASS, LEAVE OUR CONSTITUTION ALONE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  House Bill 6720 Jehanne 19 2580 December 16, 2022 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Stage set for impeachment after Pence dismisses House call to invoke 25th Am. WinterHold 26 1112 January 15, 2021 at 6:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  California High Capacity Magazine Ban Shot Down. onlinebiker 73 2424 August 25, 2020 at 1:37 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  St. Louis attorneys draw down on protestors passing by. Gawdzilla Sama 97 5471 July 20, 2020 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  House REpublicans Illegally Holed up in SCIF Room Divinity 21 1444 October 27, 2019 at 4:35 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  House Rep Elijah Cummings dead at 68 Brian37 23 2704 October 22, 2019 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Bounty Hunters found not guilty in case of gunning down innocent black man Cecelia 21 1473 August 3, 2019 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Full House of bribery. Brian37 0 269 March 13, 2019 at 8:06 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Bend in the road to the White House. Brian37 24 3117 February 14, 2019 at 1:43 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  ACA Struck down by TX federal judge. brewer 33 4178 December 18, 2018 at 4:18 am
Last Post: Amarok