Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My theory on all this recent Xenophobia
My theory on all this recent Xenophobia
Perhaps this is a subconscious effort on Evangelical Christians to fight off another religion in which they feel that is a threat to their religion. Threat as in becoming larger than Christianity. After all, Islam is going to surpass Christianity in the coming years. This is also a theory that has been explored when it comes to race relations in America. Whites feel that they are losing the power, and want to do whatever they possibly can to remain in power. Now add White-Christians into this mix.

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: My theory on all this recent Xenophobia
Or perhaps it's a conscious effort to keep terrorists out of our country by people who don't want to see loved ones blown up, or run over, or stabbed, or shot.
That's propaganda. we have more to fear from locally grown terrorists, than anything coming from the middle east. It is obvious that christianity and islam is in major conflict, and part of it is likely seeing islam spread so quickly.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(June 6, 2017 at 3:54 pm)alpha male Wrote: Or perhaps it's a conscious effort to keep terrorists out of our country by people who don't want to see loved ones blown up, or run over, or stabbed, or shot.

The key here is Xenophobia, not terrorism

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
alpha male Wrote:Or perhaps it's a conscious effort to keep terrorists out of our country by people who don't want to see loved ones blown up, or run over, or stabbed, or shot.

The USA is the wrong country for those people. They can go to nearly any other first world country to be at less risk of those things.

It_Was_me Wrote:Perhaps this is a subconscious effort on Evangelical Christians to fight off another religion in which they feel that is a threat to their religion. Threat as in becoming larger than Christianity. After all, Islam is going to surpass Christianity in the coming years. This is also a theory that has been explored when it comes to race relations in America. Whites feel that they are losing the power, and want to do whatever they possibly can to remain in power. Now add White-Christians into this mix.

Islam may become a majority religion globally 'if this goes on ™', but not in the USA. If this is the root of their fear, it's an irrational one. Even extrapolating out a hundred years, it doesn't happen in the USA. And extrapolating further than a hundred years is very dicey. When it comes to social trends, sooner or later 'this stops going on'.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
IKR?  Kind of a rough and tumble place. Here, some bad stuff happens because we wait for a person to commit a crime before placing guilt or consequence upon them.  

Wink

I suppose we could ban all the people with explosives, cars, knives..or guns...to stop people being blown up, run over, stabbed, or shot...but we don't. In fact, it's just one group of people that some of us want to ban. Golly gee, what could explain that?

The happy upshot to our recent xenophobia and bigotry, is that it shows that even the xenophobic boigots are self aware and self concious enough to argue that they are not that thing. Looks like PC culture is working, to me. Those who seem to have no shame have found it, and trail off mumbling about terrorists.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
[Image: 18922170_1864875236856779_86544872967714...e=59D9262A]
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(June 6, 2017 at 4:53 pm)It_Was_me Wrote:
(June 6, 2017 at 3:54 pm)alpha male Wrote: Or perhaps it's a conscious effort to keep terrorists out of our country by people who don't want to see loved ones blown up, or run over, or stabbed, or shot.

The key here is Xenophobia, not terrorism

In that case you should realize that the most xenophobic nations are Islamic. 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...e-you.html

When you see a crime against Muslims anywhere in the western world just multiply that by 1000 for the crimes against infidels carried out by Muslims in Islamic nations.
From this story:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kelly-jame...02644.html

Quote:Over the past year, I have written of the intolerance that Christians have shown to Muslims in the U.S. From Missouri to Murphreesboro, Christians have demonstrated both a lack of charity and a denial of the right to religious liberty by setting fire to old mosques and opposing new ones. But Christians in the U.S. are rank amateurs compared to the Muslim persecution of Christians in the Middle East.

Quote:In 1990, there were over 1.2 million Christians in Iraq but by the end of 2003, there were fewer than 500,000; in 2013, there are fewer than 200,000 Iraqi Christians.

Islam is xenophobia personified.
If god was real he wouldn't need middle men to explain his wants or do his bidding.
Some people in the west are in a hurry to mirror those theocratic xenophibic tendancies, though.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead

Nah.... just a douchebag nazi fucktard of a president who doesn't know his ass from his elbow.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Critical Race Theory Spongebob 198 11218 January 21, 2022 at 11:27 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Fixed vs. Fluid: a theory of political polarization Rev. Rye 0 691 December 22, 2018 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Ivanka insulting the mothers of all immigrants, or better: all immigrants. WinterHold 22 2224 May 31, 2018 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: brewer
  I have a good PROOF for my liberal conspiricay theory Won2blv 4 693 February 5, 2017 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Won2blv
  Most recent tweet from our dear leader. Brian37 2 851 November 11, 2016 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  A groundbreaking campaign against Xenophobia abaris 0 586 August 27, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Trump Conspiracy Theory chimp3 18 3208 July 12, 2016 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Guns, and my most recent Facebook Post. Spooky 34 4840 December 6, 2015 at 2:25 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Come Oh Ye Rational Thinkers...and explain race theory to me tantric 35 5650 February 23, 2015 at 1:03 am
Last Post: tantric
  This is ten times worse than the "inside job" theory CleanShavenJesus 10 2064 October 25, 2013 at 3:57 pm
Last Post: Cato