Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump and Qatar
Trump and Qatar
Trump's tweet:

"So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding......extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!"

What worries me is this :

Is our Commander-in-Chief aware that the largest U.S. military base in the Middle East is in Qatar? 11,000 U.S. troops. I am seriously worried he is not aware of this. Never mind that he is being played hard by the Saudis.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

RE: Trump and Qatar
If you look up "irony" in the dictionary you will find that tweet. Criticising Qatar for supporting terrorism while praising Saudi Arabia. Reads like a satire headline. Can't make this shit up.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(June 10, 2017 at 5:11 am)chimp3 Wrote: Trump's tweet:

"So good to see the Saudi Arabia visit with the King and 50 countries already paying off. They said they would take a hard line on funding......extremism, and all reference was pointing to Qatar. Perhaps this will be the beginning of the end to the horror of terrorism!"

Is our Commander-in-Chief aware that the largest U.S. military base in the Middle East is in Qatar? 11,000 U.S. troops. I am seriously worried he is not aware of this. Never mind that he is being played hard by the Saudis.

Trump assumed the presidency bemoaning American allies are not paying enough to help support American hegemony, while promising to make America's defense budget, already larger than the next 20mpowers combined, even larger.

Trump will leave office, doesn't matter whether that is tomorrow or in 3.5 years for the damage is already done, with America having no allies, no hegemony, BUT a bigger military budget, transformed into a eternal laughing stock for all ages for being so easily and thoroughly manipulated, out maneuvered, and dethrone at such trivial cost by a moribund power scraping by by selling natural resources and in terminal demographic and economic decline with an economy only 1/10 the size of the US.

Where are the neoconservatives of the the project for New American century now?
I know there are deeper issues but does he know we have a huge military base in Qatar? That is what concerns me. Does he know where are troops are? I think his statement about Qatar is putting those 11,000 troops at risk.

(June 10, 2017 at 10:10 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(June 10, 2017 at 5:11 am)chimp3 Wrote: Trump's tweet:

Trump assumed the presidency bemoaning American allies are not paying enough to help support American hegemony, while promising to make America's defense budget, already larger than the next 20mpowers combined, even larger.

Trump will leave office, doesn't matter whether that is tomorrow or in 3.5 years for the damage is already done, with America having no allies, no hegemony, BUT a bigger military budget, transformed into a eternal laughing stock for all ages for being so easily and thoroughly manipulated, out maneuvered, and dethrone at such trivial cost by a moribund power scraping by by selling natural resources and in terminal demographic and economic decline with an economy only 1/10 the size of the US.

Where are the neoconservatives of the the project for New American century now?

Indeed this policy of go it alone will be the US undoing
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(June 11, 2017 at 7:59 am)chimp3 Wrote: I know there are deeper issues but does he know we have a huge military base in Qatar? That is what concerns me. Does he know where are troops are? I think his statement about Qatar is putting those 11,000 troops at risk.

There are deeper issues. The national defense hawks who would have screamed their heads off at any perceived geopolitical misstep of Obama or clinton are silent as tombs when trump effectively turned the entire system of alliances upon which the US built its global influence and critical for maintenance of the American economy against us.

Nothing can show more clearly that the "principles" and "patriotism" that neoconservative and national defense right espouse Are lies, nothing but fig leaf for otherwise naked domestic partisan agenda.

The deeper issue is one of the two major parties of this republic is a party of traitorous hacks grasping for a one party rule by themselves.
Update :

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-sells-...terrorism/

The hypocrite just sold Qatar $12 billion in arms. Can he even keep track of what he says? Is it dementia, just don't give a shit, or an evil master plan?

money good, everything else bad
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Has anyone mentioned that Trump has now admitted that the FBI are investigating him for obstruction of justice?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40306917

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(June 16, 2017 at 5:48 am)chimp3 Wrote: Update :

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-sells-...terrorism/

The hypocrite just sold Qatar $12 billion in arms. Can he even keep track of what he says? Is it dementia, just don't give a shit, or an evil master plan?

How about just batshit crazy?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 998 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36834 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3105 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4038 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1665 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1269 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Qatar tells female tourists what not to... progamz 52 10138 June 10, 2014 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Zidneya