Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump appointee shows his support for our troops, and is forced to resign.
Trump appointee shows his support for our troops, and is forced to resign.
Quote:Higbie derided members of the military suffering from severe PTSD as having "a weak mind" and said 75% of those afflicted were either lying or milking it for federal money.
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/18/politics/k...index.html

Just a small taste of this shitweasels mindset, and not even the most disgusting thing he said. 

Yeah...so, that's the ticket...bunch of scammers.  We're swimming in all that sweet, sweet federal money. Totes worth for a lifetime of wondering whether you'll strangle your wife..or worse, in your sleep.  Fuck off. As a factual counterpoint, soldiers routinely -resist- diagnosis and treatment of and for PTSD. It remains under-diagnosed and..when diagnosed, under-treated.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Trump appointee shows his support for our troops, and is forced to resign.
The WLB is just the tip of the shitberg.  He has placed these idiotic motherfuckers all through the government.  The damage they do will be incalculable.

Yeah, snowflakes.  No difference at all between Hillary and the Orange Turd.
This guy is an odious and ignorant asshat. I wish he could be sent back to the 1950's where his views belong.

He thinks if people on government assistance can't vote it will help the right. Laughable. Red states receive more welfare money because they're usually poor as fuck.

It's hard for me to believe he's really stupid enough to think that people that go out to war don't get PTSD.
Well, he is a navy boy...blow me down sailor!  They only account for 11% of diagnosis at last check, compared to 67% for Army.  It's almost as if different branches exert greater or lesser pressure due to the nature of their daily workloads and level of deployment.

Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 19, 2018 at 11:59 am)Khemikal Wrote: Well, he is a navy boy...blow me down sailor!  They only account for 11% of diagnosis at last check, compared to 67% for Army.  It's almost as if different branches exert greater or lesser pressure due to the nature of their daily workloads and level of deployment.

Wink

It's a sign of ignorance when someone assumes life is the same for others as it is for them.
Fuck that ignorant shitweasel.
Sickening.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UBI support Poll neil 58 2300 April 1, 2024 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  J.R.R Tolkien historical support of Franco of Spain, whats your view on it? Woah0 2 466 August 14, 2022 at 8:12 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Our politics is for slaves and suckers. brokefree 12 728 June 10, 2021 at 6:42 am
Last Post: brewer
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 269 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Concert in support of Biden campaign Foxaèr 8 509 October 25, 2020 at 5:07 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 998 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Most British voters support violence on brexit downbeatplumb 17 1440 October 30, 2019 at 9:46 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1046 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  trump announces his bid for reelection! Drich 154 14026 July 18, 2019 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Who do you support? WinterHold 13 1390 June 26, 2019 at 9:58 am
Last Post: WinterHold