Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 7:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louie the Louse Can't Stay Quiet For Long
Louie the Louse Can't Stay Quiet For Long
Poor dumb fuck must feel like he's being overshadowed in the Stupid Championship by the WLB. 

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/06/round-up...nst-trump/

Quote:‘Round up everybody’: GOPer calls for mass firings at DOJ because of the ‘conspiracy afoot’ against Trump

It's not a conspiracy when the president is a fucking criminal.
RE: Louie the Louse Can't Stay Quiet For Long
Some of the rats will go down with this ship!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

If there is really a conspiracy to 'destroy' Trump, it seems that the simplest way to unravel it would be to fire...Donald Trump. He's his own worst enemy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Being an alt-right fuckhead means they see conspiracies everywhere.
(June 11, 2017 at 4:29 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If there is really a conspiracy to 'destroy' Trump, it seems that the simplest way to unravel it would be to fire...Donald Trump. He's his own worst enemy.

Boru

Alas, we will never be able to quantify it, but I would be curious between Trump and Hillary, who is their own worstest enemy ??

When Hillary had sand in her vagina (thank you Cartman !!!!) about the 'vast right wing conspiracy' we all had to wonder why she was so relentlessly eager to cooperate with it, and then we get Trump who is taking shooting himself in the foot to some kind of Olympic Zen Buddha master level that boggles the mind.

But of the 2, who is the winner of fucking themselves the worst??

Damn hard to make the call, damn hard indeed . . . 

Thinking
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They keep saying the quiet parts out loud LadyForCamus 4 608 May 26, 2022 at 12:04 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 6969 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Stay Out Of The Water Chris-Someone May Throw A Harpoon At You Minimalist 14 3649 July 3, 2017 at 4:02 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Can someone tell me where in the 2nd amendment it says you can carry machine guns? NuclearEnergy 310 71900 May 16, 2017 at 7:22 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why is it Republicans can dish it out, but can't take it when someone throws it back NuclearEnergy 10 4466 April 27, 2017 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: DarkerEnergy
  Quick fix marketing, and long term politics. Brian37 6 1586 April 19, 2017 at 11:44 am
Last Post: brewer
  EU: Should the UK Leave or Stay? Napoléon 255 21548 May 4, 2016 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Marsellus Wallace
  A really weird GOP presidential fact too long to describe in the title. Ryantology 4 1115 April 24, 2016 at 7:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  How Long Before The Republicunt Assclowns Minimalist 38 5974 January 6, 2016 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Didn't Take Long Minimalist 2 934 September 21, 2015 at 2:49 am
Last Post: Reforged