Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stay Out Of The Water Chris-Someone May Throw A Harpoon At You
Stay Out Of The Water Chris-Someone May Throw A Harpoon At You
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/07/all-new-...es-family/

Quote:All New Jersey beaches are closed for holiday weekend due to shutdown — except to Chris Christie’s family

Quote:TRENTON -- They won't be kicking one family out of a state park because of the state government shutdown.
That would be Gov. Chris Christie, his wife and kids. 
The governor said he and his family plan to spend the long Independence Day holiday weekend at the governor's summer house at Island Beach State Park.
RE: Stay Out Of The Water Chris-Someone May Throw A Harpoon At You
Someone actually reproduced with that fat fuck?

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
Maybe they are adopted?
Maybe the attraction was merely gravitational?

(July 2, 2017 at 1:33 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Maybe the attraction was merely gravitational?

Two blimps passing in the night?
Hey People! No fat shaming!!!!!

Oh wait! It's Chris Christie. Carry on.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

Well Republicans definitely need some exercise. The Trumpeter can only bloviate with his thumbs on TWITer, and that ain't cardio.
I remember when that craven asshat railed against Obama then went hat-in-hand to him, asking for FEMA hand outs.

For a brief moment, I thought he had integrity enough to change his mind... until he jumped on (and was eventually booted off) the Trump train. "Craven" is definitely a word for the Christies.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(July 2, 2017 at 8:22 pm)Moros Synackaon Wrote: I remember when that craven asshat railed against Obama then went hat-in-hand to him, asking for FEMA hand outs.

For a brief moment, I thought he had integrity enough to change his mind... until he jumped on (and was eventually booted off) the Trump train. "Craven" is definitely a word for the Christies.

Trump's treatment of the pathetic toadies he ran against (Christie and Cruz to name two) is really about the only thing I kind of like about him. Those unprincipled, gutless wonders got exactly what they deserved. I can't even look at Cruz now without thinking of his mewling calls on behalf of Trump after his wife and father were insulted during the campaign. What a bitch!
(July 2, 2017 at 2:49 pm)chimp3 Wrote: Hey People! No fat shaming!!!!!

Oh wait! It's Chris Christie. Carry on.

well, maybe a marine biologist seeing Christie beached might think he needs towed back out into the water
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I stay or should I go? POLITICAL op/ed Brian37 53 6891 August 26, 2021 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Theresa May resigning as PM Rev. Rye 17 1874 May 26, 2019 at 4:38 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 325 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  Someone Explain This 'Shutdown' to Me? Jade-Green Stone 62 5459 January 22, 2019 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Early Trump supporter Rep. Chris Collins (R-NY) arrested for insider trading Aegon 1 364 August 11, 2018 at 1:12 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Can someone please explain the difference? Losty 12 1245 June 26, 2018 at 12:51 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  We may have different points of view but can we still be friends? GODZILLA 26 3695 May 30, 2018 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  When I Call Someone Like Farenthold a Fucktard - I Mean It Minimalist 2 617 December 14, 2017 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Ravenshire
  Why keep a vice president around, who was appointed by someone worthy of impeachment? Chad32 26 3652 December 9, 2017 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Should convincing someone of a bad idea lead to prosecution? Coveny 20 1955 September 12, 2017 at 4:41 am
Last Post: paulpablo