Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 4:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brietbart editor gets torn a new one on Bill Maher
Brietbart editor gets torn a new one on Bill Maher
This fucker looked like a total fool tonight. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJXUHC0llY

[Image: 1r95y6.gif]

[Image: 1rb9xg.gif]
RE: Brietbart editor gets torn a new one on Bill Maher
Breitbart
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Wow that guy was a tool . Seriously the irony of  Breitbart calling some else fake news.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(June 17, 2017 at 5:45 am)Alex K Wrote: Breitbart

Brainfart
I loved the comedian breaking it down. Here's a legitimate request for an apology for 31 death threats, but breitbart pussy spins it to another issue. Its a constant tactic of trump and his followers. Its just so childlike, and easy to manipulate the conversation by just causing confusion. Ugh. What a dweeb.
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

Actually, I thought Bill went too easy on him.
(June 17, 2017 at 10:21 am)Minimalist Wrote: Actually, I thought Bill went too easy on him.

Yes, I agree. I Loved the guy with the glasses, forget his name, sitting next to guy who got death threats. He laid it out nice for breitbart dope. Sad I only remember Bills name from his panel, but you know who I'm talking about, right?
I was a born-again christian for many years then I got woke.. and now life is better in so many ways. It's taking me time to see my value and find my voice, but the reward is liberating knowing my path is not dictated or controlled by fear of death and the unknown.  Casting off the shackles of religion is pretty fucking awesome. The beautiful people I've met on this forum have more heart and compassion than any group of people I've been apart of. So back off Jesus and followers, because this bitch is done with Chu.  Shy 

Let's see, he had Eddie Izzard.... who is fairly unforgettable... Ian Bremmer and Malcom Nance so I guess you mean Bremmer.  I have to watch Overtime later.
(June 17, 2017 at 10:43 am)Minimalist Wrote: Let's see, he had Eddie Izzard.... who is fairly unforgettable... Ian Bremmer and Malcom Nance so I guess you mean Bremmer.  I have to watch Overtime later.

Thank You   Smile  Yes! Ive seen Ian Bremmer on real time before. I love his points made and mannerisms. You should be a detective.  Worship Clap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 360 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Wyoming Senator gets booed at Commencement. Jehanne 4 672 May 17, 2022 at 11:08 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2208 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Crypto bill paulpablo 31 2720 August 19, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Spongebob
  Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill. Brian37 40 3503 February 1, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4837 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  It's Just One Vote and It's Just One Carbon Footprint Duty 16 1008 October 26, 2018 at 8:59 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Farm Bill Food Fight The Grand Nudger 20 3610 May 15, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  And The Noose Gets A Little Tighter.... Minimalist 0 405 February 15, 2018 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Bill Maher's take on #MeToo Brian37 22 4972 January 23, 2018 at 4:06 am
Last Post: shadow