Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell Me Again Why We Are Helping These People?
Tell Me Again Why We Are Helping These People?
Oh right...we think we are helping ourselves.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-40314612

Quote:Afghan soldier attacks foreign troops at base

This is not the incident from a week or so ago.  This is a new attack.
RE: Tell Me Again Why We Are Helping These People?
because their country is sitting on literally trillions of dollars worth of strategic rare elements

The Afghans could be the Saudis of various vital elements needed for all manner of high tech goodies, but they'd rather fight than be fucking rich beyond their wildest dreams.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 17, 2017 at 11:03 am)vorlon13 Wrote: because their country is sitting on literally trillions of dollars worth of strategic rare elements

The Afghans could be the Saudis of various vital elements needed for all manner of high tech goodies, but they'd rather fight than be fucking rich beyond their wildest dreams.

Probably because they think they're being ripped off. Tell them to double the price Amir

Admirable they're telling us to go fuck themselves though. You know you should match with a afghan on tinder it'll probably be a good lay
We helping those people because they want to establish an authoritarian Islamic government that decapitates women who choose their own lovers instead of the older men their fathers sold them to. You know, like the faith based government the Republicans want in the U.S.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

We've propped up the warlords there that the Taliban had promised the common people they would get rid of. The ones that seize their land and kidnap young boys and girls to rape them.

Are we much better for them than the Taliban?

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
What is the NATO doing there?

Operation "Enduring Freedom" should have its name changed to "Enduring Slavery" after WMDs could not be located or found.
Who said anything about helping "The people"?

The U.S army, under the command of George W. Bush, invaded Iraq and Afghanistan to avenge 9/11, called the invasion publicly "a Crusade", practiced one gruesome torture agenda with Abo Ghuraib as an evidence, installed 2 of the most gruesome governments known to man in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

And now, we see videos of Shiite Jihadies burning Sunni prisoners, we see ISIS, and we actually see the crimes of the CIA and the U.S army coming real as a manifestation of a nightmarish dream that went from bad to bad.

That's why Afghani soldiers are shooting down the NATO troops in berserk outrage from time to time.

If you want my opinion; it was all about economy..Bush was a clown and he didn't even care for such agenda. It's all about $$.

The U.S Army isn't helping the Afghans; it's "annexing" resources to keep the currency standing. It's WW3.
Someone has got to teach them how to blow god out of their ass.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I hate these kind of headlines. onlinebiker 50 2006 December 8, 2021 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3117 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Why, why do people do crap like this? Brian37 0 178 May 26, 2021 at 9:26 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 333 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  knives don't stab people people stab people! Drich 135 5267 April 9, 2019 at 8:37 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right. Minimalist 61 5613 July 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  America tries to tell the worlds infants No Boobs For You. brewer 76 9330 July 20, 2018 at 6:07 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Which of these is more dispespectful to "the troops"? ReptilianPeon 65 6274 July 6, 2018 at 4:09 pm
  Tell Us Something We Don't Know Minimalist 14 1204 June 1, 2018 at 11:26 pm
  Still Crazy After All These Years..... Minimalist 41 5292 May 31, 2018 at 8:07 pm