Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I hate these kind of headlines.
I hate these kind of headlines.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...70121.html

Headline reads - Proud boy jailed for seven years for unlawfully possessing ghost guns.

Please - WITHOUT reading the article - please tell me what you think this means.......

After we get some answers read the article. You may then see what bugs me.
RE: I hate these kind of headlines.
I think it means he was caught trafficking or in a position to traffic unregistered weapons. Sup? What bugs you, today?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(December 7, 2021 at 5:43 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world...70121.html

Headline reads - Proud boy jailed for seven years for unlawfully possessing ghost guns.

Please - WITHOUT reading the article - please tell me what you think this means.......

After we get some answers read the article. You may then see what bugs me.

I have no idea what the headline means. Can I read the article now and report back?
Not if you want to engage in the spirit of olbs trollthread. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
If you would please hold off reporting after reading. I am really curious what people would think that headline means...
Possessing guns with their serial number filed away? #playing ball
You can get special guns for shooting ghosts??
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Ethereal Munitions
Quote:Proud boy jailed for seven years for unlawfully possessing ghost guns.
 It clearly means a member of a high suspect group was jailed for owning guns without ID numbers 

The thing is i don't judge an article by the title. I have this weird habit of actually reading the article  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I thought this thread was going to be about OLB's dislike of corduroy pillows, and I was REALLY looking forward to that discussion.

Just another gun thread. *sigh*

Boru
_____

Edit: Didn't read the article (but I'm almost sure it doesn't mean the spirits of guns that have passed over). They want me to sign up first. Nuh uh.
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christian hate-preacher calls for the execution of ‘every single homosexual’. Jehanne 63 4387 June 28, 2022 at 7:14 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  And people wonder why.I kill these... onlinebiker 51 3251 October 15, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  frees speech, hate speech or a comedy routine? ignoramus 16 583 May 26, 2021 at 11:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 469 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  This thing, called bum, I kinda hate it.... Brian37 16 1926 May 8, 2020 at 8:54 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Can Anyone Make Any Sense of These Trump Propaganda Brochures? Prof.Lunaphiles 2 342 April 21, 2020 at 7:13 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Free speech or Hate speech? ignoramus 20 1898 June 25, 2019 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Losty
  Here's Another Judge For The Orange Turdfuhrer to Hate Minimalist 1 471 November 23, 2018 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Another Judge For the WLB to Hate Minimalist 0 458 November 20, 2018 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I Hate It When These Obnoxious Fucks Are Right. Minimalist 61 5675 July 26, 2018 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist